Masquerade of a Demon

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: Masquerade of a Demon

Post by Tigress »

She wasn't used to feeling off, feeling unsure in her settings. This was her playground, and she was not about to let anyone take that from her. She wasn't sure why she was second-guessing herself, but she quickly snapped out of it. He could keep up with his facade and his playful antics all he wanted, but she saw deeper. He was like her, she knew it, and he would be her greatest conquest. She would break him, in any way possible.

"Maybe I am. Do you really think you're up to the challenge? My tests are not so easily passed." She stood suddenly, leaning against the tall granite monument with a gaze unusual for her. It was... inviting, intrigued, and perhaps even slightly flirtacious. This was her favourite game. What better way to break someone than to penetrate their defences and get them from the inside? Oh it was almost a guaranteed success.

"Why so jumpy? I won't bite, maybe." Her laugh bubbled out slowly as she shook the mass of mane from her face yet again. The full on weight of her stare was intense, full of waiting and expectations. What would he do now, how would he react to this bold and suddenly open seeming mare? Would he see through her so easily or would he fall into the trap?

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He chuckled, "Sure, I am up to any challenge anyone throws at me." He looked at her with a challenging grin. "I will be the one who decided if they are hard." Dart watched with now plain curiosity, she had just changed her body message. He tossed his head slightly, trying to figure out what she was meaning. 'What are you up to? Or are you trying to tell me something in a different way, since words can lie but it is hard for the body to?' he thought puzzled.

He grinned and started to laugh, this time not fake in the least."I am not being jumpy, Missy. I simply needed to stretch my legs and shift my weight," he said in his normal voice, which was such a lie. He looked at her and was stuck in her gaze, which in turn he gave her his. A gaze that was trying to get through all the blockades to what her aim really was. He slowly walked closer to her, he stopped just out of nuzzle reach, still staring at her.
Last edited by Kyra on Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

He seemed to be too curious for his own good, lost in wondering what this new game was, perhaps so much as to not see what should have been so obvious. Just what she'd been hoping for. She never lost sight of her goals and though this game should have been harder, it was one of her favourites. He seemed to be even more bold with her switch in attitude, ah, so was this cold as ice stallion truly a ladies' man if given the chance? It would be so typical.

They exchanged a glance not meant for strangers, and suddenly he was almost close enough that she could feel the heat radiating off his form. He was certainly pushing boundaries now, but this was good, this was expected. So, to do something he probably wouldn't expect to go along with this facade, she would be open.

"My name is Locket." She stated simply, dipping her head as if in greeting and letting her mane get caught in the wind so that it brushed his jaw in a shy and playful manner. Oh yes, by the end of the night, she would break his heart into a million pieces. Why? Because she could, it was all she knew how to do.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Dart shook his head and snorted, as her pink mane tickled his muzzle. He took a step to the side so the mane was just out of reach of touching him. The stallion watched her with suspicion for a few moments when she lowered her head in a greeting. 'Maybe you are not as cold and serious as you seem to be miss pink,' he thought as he gazed at her.

He was taken back at the fact that she finally revealed her name. He lowered his head in a bow to her, "My name is Dart." He looked back at her with a smile on his face, "It is nice to finally know your name, Miss Locket."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Already he had shed the entire icy exterior he'd been using so much towards her since his arrival. This was too easy, she fought the urge to narrow her eyes in suspicion. She'd thought he would have been quite the challenge. She smiled sweetly when he stepped out of the way of her curling pink tendrils and batted her eyes disarmingly when he introduced himself. It would be stupid to think he wouldn't catch on if she didn't throw in a little bit of ice with her fire, so she kept this in mind when she began to circle out away from the monument she'd been perched on.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, would it not? Names are fairly irrelevant." She admitted somewhat haughtily, tossing her tail in the air with that same old arrogance. Then as if flicking a switch she turned back to his direction and took a few steps forward. "But it is nice to know yours." Small, knowing smile spread across her face for a moment before being stolen away and replaced with a simple look of casual amusement.

"So other than haunting graveyards out of lonelyness, what do you do for fun in your spare time?" This whole 'getting to know each other' process took so very long and was so very boring. But it was necessary to create the bond needed to truly get to someone.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Dart watched here closely, he still was not too sure of what message she was sending. In any case, he was surprised at his own actions, since when did he give up his name and bow. He snorted, annoyed at his own movements. He looked at her with a little puzzle by what she meant, "I guess, in a way. It all depends on the type it is."

Dart looked at her still a bit on the defence, but it was hard to be with her so close and looking in a way a bit innocent, or at least charming. She definitely had an interesting personality. Not at all like the serian he knew. Amber and Sparkle with their playfulness, Crash with his calm and caring demeanor, Peace the shyest thing he ever met and the new mare, which he didn't quit no so well to say what hers was. He chuckle, his spark coming back into his ruby orbs. Dart grinned at her, "I don't usually haunt here, but I like to haunt others. It is fun to see how easily others can get riled in emotions over little things. I find it quit fun scaring and surprising the living daylights out of others, it never gets old since the after math is never the same."
Last edited by Kyra on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.