Re-Introductions

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re-Introductions

Post by Keira »

OOC: So I have an Idea. I think it would be fun to have story that just deals with our persona's getting to re-aquainted and if there are any newbies... bring them in and get to know them. I also re-did my persona in the persona characteristics thread.

BIC: Keira strolled through the meadow, grass tickling her ankles and calves. Tilting her face upward she enjoyed the feel of the sun on her bare arms, neck, and face, her bright blue eyes sparkling. She was wearing a lilac tank-top and tan shorts. Her long Auburn hair hung playfully in loose waves halfway down her back in layers. The top layer laying carefully along her shoulders tickling her collarbone.

She ran the short distance back to the fallen tree where she had left her shoes and hair clip. As she was about to put on her shoes she scanned the surface of the lake before her. The smooth glass like surface called to her, begged to be broken, for her to slip beneath, to explore its depths. She glanced around, making sure that no one was around. Hurridly slipping out of her tank and shorts she was left in the bikini she always wore under her clothes. After another glance around she slipped into the water with a soft splash, spreading ripples, breaking the flat appearance.

After swimming for almost an hour, exploring all that lay beneath, she finally emerged back onto the shore. The sun was just beginning to set behind the mountains and a chill was spreading through the evening air. She shook her hair out, sending droplets flying, hoping to dry herself off faster. She dressed still slightly damp, her clothes clinging to her, soaking up the excess water. She clipped her hair back from her face and tied laces of her sandels up her calves. But as she stood up she realized she was no longer alone.
Last edited by Keira on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Re-Introductions

Post by Kyra »

The sky magenta girl walked around the edge of the lake she had wandered upon. She wore a black tang top with a blue crescent moon in the middle with sky magenta flames on the bottom of the shirt and same with her medium length skirt and black shorts that were under the skirt. She stretched her arms over her head and sighed. She loved this, a peaceful water inlet and nature that surrounded her. She smiled while her sky blue eyes danced across the water's ice surface, looking at the reflections and deciding what may lie beneath it.

She took hold of her sapphire blue unicorn necklace and brought it closer to her face, she loved the figurine and how it sparkled. This symbolizing her favourite type of animal group and love of running. She let it go and it dropped back to it's original spot on the chain around her neck. Kyra slowly walked around the water's edge, after a few minutes she stopped and crawled up onto a rock over hang. She sat looking at her reflection on the water, as the breeze played with her hair, letting it trail and twist from her ponytail, along with the blue ribbon used to tie it up.

Kyra was enjoying herself too much and did not notice the other girl. She was some what day dreaming, staring out over the lake and thinking of resent events, this was a good place to do so. She kept smiling thinking of all her bondeds and the special moments she shared with them.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

She couldnt explain how she new, but instinctivly she knew someone was there. Somewhere close by. She looked around, gazing across the edges of the lake, in the meadow behind her, at the bottom of the cliffs to her side, then.... back to the cliffs. She looked up. And there she was, the presence she had felt. A girl, looking like the evening sky. Glowing a brilliant magenta color. She watched her for a few minutes, then circled around. Climbing slowly up the cliff she wound around the back side and up over the ledge. As she made her way over the top she kept her eyes on the girl and slowly approached.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra sighed, it felt good to be outside again. With the sun warming her body, the breeze playing with her long hair and creating a nice cooling when the sun got to hot. She turned her head to look over her shoulder when she senced that she was being watched. She smiled at the Auburn haired girl. "Hello," she said in her normal voice. She looked the girl over, she was taking a guess, but, "I take it you are bonded to some serians."

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira relaxed visibly. "Yes. I'm bonded to Lothorien, Pixie, and Starlight. Are you bonded to any serians?" This was a curious chance indeed. She had been so scared of who this girl was but by the simple fact of mentioning her precious serians had totally erased her fears. As she studied this magenta girl she wondered if she might possibly make a friend, someone who she could relate to, someone who she could ask for advice. She didnt dare hope. She couldnt remember anything from her life before she ended up in this land and meeting her beauties. But there being other people here she might actually become friends with? Shuddering she wouldnt let herself permit that thought any more.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra smiled again, she had thought the girl was one who bonded to serians. "I know of Pixie since he is in a circle with my first serian. I have also heard of the other two from my girls and boys. I am bonded to Amber, Peace, Crash, Dart and Silverflash."

Kyra was glad that for once she was the first one to break the ice of silence, which depending was not her, well not here in her home world, but here it seemed she could be her true self. She too hoped that just maybe, she could may a friend. Someone who she could trust with secrets and just talk to. She had only a few in her home world, and even then she always found that even with them sometimes there was a bit of uncomfortableness. She was really good friends with some, but compared to her, their life experiences where way different from hers and there for Kyra didn't understand it all. Resulting in her feeling an outsider or left out.