Re-Introductions

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Re-Introductions

Post by Keira »

Keira let out a pent up breath. Even though she didnt know those serians personally, she had heard of them and their bonded. It helped to calm her a little. Maybe there could be friendship here.

"Soooo... what brings you up here this evening?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"I came up here to think and relax. Here is one place I can be be true to myself and let all my stress melt away," she said turning back to gazing across the lake. She then turned her head again, "If you don't mind me asking, what brings you out here?"

She let herself relax for some reason she felt that she could trust this girl, she wasn't sure why, but sometimes she would get this feeling that she could trust them. Also, that usually led to friendship, which she hoped would be the case here. She moved over closer to one end of the rock outcrop. "Here, have a seat."
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

The breeze swirled around her, as it always seemed to. She was restless lately, and so found herself wandering these lands she typically avoided; Songhue was not a social creature by nature. Not anymore.

The breeze carried a few faint words to her, the sounds tickling her ears before dancing away. Well, there really was no use in walking alone.

Ah, irony. They were in the very place she herself would have preferred. She greeted them with a slight nod, her eyes closing for a moment as the wind gusted against her, rising off the cliff face to crash over the land. It gave her the strength she needed.

"Merry meet, dear souls. It seems it is a day for wandering feet to gather."

Mcderth
Regular
Regular

Post by Mcderth »

A bright light flashed before him, than next thing Mcderth knew, he was falling. The shock of it threw him off, and he barely managed to slow himself before hit the water's surface. Yet another shock tore through his body, this time from the pain of the impact and chill of the water that surrounded him.

Breaking through the surface he sucked in a deep breath. After bobbing up and down for a few seconds he realized that he was in a lake. Swimming to the shore he drug himself a few feet up onto the sand, then collapsed.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him
(")_(") gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira smiled, this girl seemed to be truly nice. Something that she had not found in many people. Who knew, maybe this place would be different. "Thank you." She sat down and was just about to pick up a conversation when she heard two things almost simultainiously, one just slightly before the other.

The first thing she heard was another girl approach with a greeting. But as she looked up to greet the new-comer she heard the second sound. A loud splash in the lake off to the side of them. She looked over to see someone surface, catch their breath, then swim to shore.

Who in the world ?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She raised a brow as the male fell from the sky, though that was pretty much the extent of her reaction.

Suppressing a sigh, Songhue bowed slightly to the two females before her, one of which she realized she already knew, and flicked her wings, gliding over to the lake shore.

She knelt, peering as this new stranger closely as he lay upon the soft grasses. Other than painfully cold, he seemed to be alright; and the cold could easily be fixed by a warm wind, something she called up to wrap around him as she stood.

"Greetings to you as well, good sir. Come; join us for a moment, that we wanderers may speak."