Hearts Rejoined [Pixie]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Hearts Rejoined [Pixie]

Post by Songhue »

Ah, now that was a loaded question. In all honesty, she supposed the truest answer to that would have to be that she simply wasn't comfortable in the element.

"In truth, I'm a little scared of it. I can go about chest deep, though it still makes me a bit.. Unsteady."

Path wanted to pass it off as nothing, to move on to another subject. She hated admitting to any weakness, yet in this matter she was not only afraid, but afraid to face her fears. It shamed her to know such things; she had thus far avoided thinking of it.

"Feel free to swim anyway, my love. I'll simply admire you from the shore."

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie laughed a deep rumbling sound in the base of his chest. She was so cute. "Dont worry my love, watch this." He turned around and slowly walked back into the water. Then loped the entire length, through all the sides, and over every part he could. The water never coming up past the base of his chest.

As he approached Path again he was grinning. "See. Thats why I love this place so much. Not only is it perfectly secluded but I never have to worry about drop offs or getting in too deep. I can just play and enjoy."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

The tension drained from her body as he demonstrated how shallow the place was, a small smile tweaking her lips as he laughed. She was being silly, of course.. It was Pixie. There was nothing to fear while he was around, nothing to be ashamed of.

She didn't bother with any tangible answer; instead she let a laugh ring out and reared up slightly before diving for his ribs, ears perked forward happily. This she could handle, this was perfectly fine. And chasing her mate was bound to be fun.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

He looked back just in time to see her laugh and dive for him. With a little chuckle of his own he jumped out of the way.

Though he was still playing in the water, his mind wandered. Wandered back to when they had been parted, he wondered if he should tell her. If he did it wouldn't be toinght. He would let her have this night to just enjoy. Tomorrow he would tell her the secret behind this place. The reason why it was so special.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She pranced around him as he dove to the side, droplets sprinkling through the moonlit air and glimmering against her main.

She laughed as his mind wandered off, smoothly stepping into him, her neck swinging around to hold him close. There were no words for her contentment at that moment, no words for the joy he brought her. She was left helpless in the wake of these things, something she didn't mind in the least.

It was strange, slightly frightening, and utter bliss. She had always been in charge before, yet with him.. There was no need to be on top of things. There was simple joy coupled with the knowledge that she would follow him to the ends of the earth.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie felt Path pull him close and brought him back to the presant. He smiled and nipped at her mane, giving it a playfull tug. He snuggled close to her for a moment more, breathing in the heavanly scent that was Path's alone. The scent that defined her, the scent he would recognize anywhere.He lunged to the side breaking the hold, grinning and splashing her with water, then trying to move out of the way.