Re-Introductions

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Mcderth
Regular
Regular

Re: Re-Introductions

Post by Mcderth »

Taking a deep breath Mcderth calmed himself. He had never been one to let his emotions get the best of him; doing that could get a man killed. Becides this wasn't the strangest situation he had been in, sad as it was to think about. With a thought he was back on the beach. No point in hiding my powers now, I think my hand has been played.

Waving his right hand in a dismissive motion all of the water that had clung to his body pulled away; running in thin strings through the air back to the lake. Turning to the group he smiled. Don't worry ladies, I can only imagine how truly funny it must have been to watch that a second time. I'm afraid that I may be here for quite some time. It might be in my best interest to stop being a complete jerk and apologize for earlier. My name is Mcderth, and I have NO idea what I am doing here. It's great to meet you all!
Last edited by Mcderth on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him
(")_(") gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira was trying to control her smile. Although Songhue had seemed to be quite offended by the cursing as he fell she thought it was hillarious. She turned to her "I dont know I thought it was quite funny."

As she turned to look back to the lake where he had fallen, only to see him appear right where the little group stood. She jumped, startled. "O-o-o-h, well hello there. My name's Keira. Pleasure to meet you." She said as she extended her hand towards him.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

It wasn't in her to admit that she was amused by the misfortune of this male, much less by his vulgar tongue.. No matter how true it was. He had used a few words she herself had not heard in quite some time, after all.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Sir Mcderth.. No matter the circumstances. Do you often make a sport of falling into bodies of water?"

The smile twisted the corner of her mouth once again, hinting at the laughter within her. She was poking fun, of course, and in her own way letting him know that she hadn't taken any real offense from his hasty exit.. However, it had been a very, very long time since she had last been honestly sociable. Even with her amusement and playful banter, she was ready for something to go wrong.

He still seemed to be shielding his mind, yet she herself was not. Perhaps he could pick up the thoughts that many projected into the ether, as she herself could.. Maybe he, at least, would understand her and her social awkwardness.

It was something to hope for, at least.

Mcderth
Regular
Regular

Post by Mcderth »

Mcderth didn't take keira's hand, though he did bow slightly towards her. Turning back to the fairy that had first come to meet him he cocked his eyebrow, a confused look on his face. It's just Mcderth, and as to you question not really. There was this one time I had to follow someone to the plane of elemental water, but thats another story. Might I ask what such nice girls as you are doing in a place like this?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him
(")_(") gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra finally got her breath for the second time and turned to look at the fairy, "I agree amusing, but he kind of got a dose of his own medicine. I don't mind much, but yes him just trying to disappear without introducing himself was quit rude," she said finally having her normal calm voice back again. She finally could let go of her sides, but they still hurt a little.

She turned when she heard another voice that was not that of her two friends, she wasn't really surprised to see him there. "Hello, Mcderth. I am Kyra", she said kindly. That was thing she liked and hated she was way to easy going and could forgive just about anyone given time. She raised her eyebrows at his question, 'Looks like he doesn't know about serians,' she thought. She would someone else explain this one.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira rolled her eyes. That seemed like the understatment of the century. She turned to Mcderth, adressing him. "This place is called Sionayra. Here we are bonded to horses called Serians."

She wondered how he would react to that statment. Most people that wern't from here didnt understand our way of life. That was probably why certain people were drawn here. Because they were just odd enough to understand and accept this. There were very few people that got pulled here and couldnt accept it. And on a simillar note there were few people that got pulled here that never ended up bonded. We would see how this strange Mcderth fellow did around here. It would certainly be entertaining to watch.