Shy wanderings

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Shy wanderings

Post by Keira »

Starlight blinked in suprise. Was she honestly that easy to read? She had never seemed to be. In addition to her voice being steady it seemed for others to be hard to read her. She eyed him cautiously, this was deffinatly a very interesting first impression of this hansome stallion.

"Yes, I was left by my bonded and just recently was bonded to someone else." Wow, she hoped she didnt give away too much information. She really hoped that this stallion was someone who would be a good ally and maybe, she didnt even what to hope, that one day he could become a friend.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"I see, I have three in my bond-family with a similar story," he said a flash of sadness ran though his face. He didn't know it was like to be abandoned, but Amber, Silverflash and Peace had told them a little of what they wanted to or remembered, since some had erased most of it from memory. Crash once more let his face go to warm friendly look, "I am truly sorry. I wish I could understand you pain more... I have been fortunate to have been never..." he trailed off changing his gaze to the stream, he wasn't sure what words he should use to comfort this mare.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Starlight let her mind wander back to not so long ago, when she had first come to live with Keira. She wouldnt let herself think too deeply into it, esle she go mad, but Keira had been kind, patient, and understanding. She could tell that she hadn't yet responded so she focused on him again. "Its alri-ight" Now that had done her in. Her voice had broken. What on earth was wrong with her. She hoped he wouln't think too much into it. She was sure she was doing enough of that for the both of them.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

A concern look came into his eyes when the mare voice cracked. He hoped he had not caused her to remember some painful memories. In a way her voice cracking was like Peace's hard audible voice and he could not help himself to not help her, he wanted to help this mare too. He walked until they were close enough to that if either one leaned a bit forward their noises would touch. "Are you ok Starlight," he said trying to not let too much worry show in his voice and forced it too keep warm and friendly. Crash really hoped he could help her, he hated it when other looked down, sad or lost, basically anything other than happy. If they looked anything but happy and he thought he could help, then we would try.
Last edited by Kyra on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

As Crash came to stand close to her it took all she had in her not to take that last step forward and lay her neck against his. After all she had just met this stallion. There was no logical reason why she should feel drawn to him, but there was that insistant pull on her go to him and pour her heart out, to tell him everything. But no, she wouldnt unload that on a stranger. "Yes, I'm sorry, I just didn't expect someone I had just met to be so nice." She smiled, then as an after thought she said "But thank you. I do appreciate your kindness." Luckily her voice stayed steady that time. Good. How could one stallion make her feel as if she was coming apart at the seams?

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He watched her through his dusk set eyes, and the clouded worry look vanished, leaving warmth and kindness once again. "That is good, I thought maybe... Well... I might have triggered some buried memory. Sorry if I did," he said lowering his purple crown and looking at the water, at her reflection which seemed to fuse with the water's own colors. He truly meant what he said, and hopped he did not bring a nightmare back to view. He kept looking at the water's surface and the ripples that played across the mare's image, his tortoise mane and purple tail trailed to the side closest to the water's edge as the breeze picked up again. His forelock fell over to the left covering that eye.
Last edited by Kyra on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.