Re-Introductions

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Re-Introductions

Post by Keira »

Keira watched as the logs started sizzling and the burst into flame. Her eyes went wide as she pronounced "Awsomeness". She hadn't ever seen anyone with this particular talent. "How did you do that?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra smiled and looked at Keira, "I am gifted with being able to control water, that includes steam. The story of how I got there... Is quit the interesting one," she said happily. "Thanks for the complement!"She remembered the full moon and the pool she had found her self in. She glanced down at her right arm again looking at the water horse marking.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira sat down on a log and motioned for Kyra to do the same. "If your willing to tell, I would love to hear the story." She just hoped this new friend trusted her enough to tell her her story.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra nodded and sat down on the log beside her new friend. She looked at the flames for a few minutes deciding what to do. She turned to face to Keira, "I will tell you," she smiled. It would be nice to have someone she could share this with, since she only has told her serians, not many humans new her true story, only what she could do, since they had witnessed it, but never knew how it came to be."Well...I was as normal as a 10 year old girl with a light blue, almost hidden, crescent birthmark on her forehead could be," she said laughing a little. "I was animal crazy, especially for horses and dolphins. So naturally with these two things, animal lover and the odd birthmark, I was targeted for teasing. My excuse was it was a bad bruise from running into something. I didn't mind much, I could care less what others thought of me, the other kids were still my friends and hung with me. My parents worked at a Marine Park near by or house. So my older sister, Listal, my older brother, Kye and I could get in to see the marine life for free and even got to help out because all three of us were interested in the marine area." She sighed, remembering all the fun times with her two older siblings. "Trust me when I say marine tanks are very cold," she said again laughing. This was the easy stuff to talk about, she would wait a minute and then tell the rest.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: unfortunatly i think this has died. What do you guys think? If your willing to try to keep it goin so am i. I just dont know how much more we can do with it.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

:o I'm still game if there are still others interested...