Under the Moon

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Under the Moon

Post by Kyra »

Well I hope everything worked out and yes, I am still game to keep going.
I need a new image holder...lol

Letty
Foal
Foal

Post by Letty »

Yeah, everything's fine; it was just a big headache. But thanks, I'm glad to be back in the swing of things! ^^

Her camera hummed for a moment before spitting out the film into her waiting hand. She shook it, transforming it from black nothingness to her subject: the glowing white moon swimming in the sky. That was the part she liked best, watching the film change from something bland and worthless into that captured moment.

Letty had stacks upon stacks of pictures, all of them focused on things that to most people wouldn’t have meant anything. The outlines of the hills at night, a rabbit’s footprint in the snow – she wasn’t sure what about nature so wholly fascinated her, but she did know that she’d pick rambling through a field over tromping through a mall any day.

She moved without sound; her footsteps muffled by the moss and fallen leaves that made up the forest floor. The sounds of crickets and hooting owls slowly were overpowered by the sound of crashing water. A waterfall! Excited, she started to run, her movements walking the fine line between graceful and clumsy.

There was a clearing up ahead, the source of the thundering crash. It wasn’t all that tall, but it was wide and powerful, with the water falling fast into a lagoon.
She reached for her camera yet again, when a steak of magenta caught her eye. “…Hello?” She asked into the darkness, her voice uncharacteristically soft and shy.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Vineda lost herself wandering through the trees, hardly noticing as she walked next to a large creek. It gurgled and laughed, keeping her company and leading her on. She passed other brooks and streams, all joining and leading onward until eventually bringing her to the top of a waterfall. Skirting haphazardly downhill to the side of the waterfall, Vineda slipped through the trees lost in the sound of rushing water. As a call echoed from nearby, she nearly jumped put of her skin in surprise to find someone else haunting these woods. I have nothing to fear from these woods, she scolded herself. After a moment, she tentatively called back her own "Hello?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She stopped when she heard anther's voice. 'So, I am not the only out here, well I really have no choice now do I,' ]she thought a bit wearily. Soon as the moon light of the full moon entered her sky blue eyes, she would be lost in a craving of swimming that she would not be about to control her own actions. Such was the tiny course that can with her powers. Seeing that it would be rude to not to say anything and hide in the trees, she said, "Hello? Who's there?" She so should have checked before she left that it was not a full moon, well at least it was not a new moon.

She made sure she kept to the shadows of the trees, she wanted to see who she had bumped into. All she needed to do in the meantime was not let water touch her and not look at the full, or it's reflection.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

The crickets had ceased their chirping, the breeze seemed to have died momentarily, and the only sound that could be heard was that of the waterfall. A replying voice echoed through the silence, though not the one Vineda had heard at first. She searched her surroundings incredulously, noticing a slight purplish shine off to one side.
How many are out there and who are they? she wondered.
“I am called Vineda. And yourself?” she asked just loud enough to be heard over the waterfall’s gentle roar, her voice soft yet strong and steady.
Well, you wanted something different… she reminded herself reproachfully.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

The fuchsia haired girl turned to see yet another form appear. A smile played on her face, but was hidden for the shadow of the trees she was hiding in. Her two birth marks that were visable from this view, were still glowing. Her light blue crescent moon on her forehead and her water horse on her right hand. "Nice to meet you, Vineda. I am Kyra," she said in her kind sweet voice, she glanced back the one who was closest to the water fall, "I am sorry to say, I am not to sure who the other is?"