Gathering Around the Bonfire

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Gathering Around the Bonfire

Post by Kyra »

She smiled at the new girl, "As it is mine, Vineda. Thanks, I will." Kyra sat down on the grass close to bother her friends. She leaned back and stared up at the sky, she felt so content and relaxed. It was times like these she enjoyed most, hanging out with friends. She nodded, and took a piece of fish from the bowl Songhue handed her and placed the container back on the ground. She took a small bite, and let the taste sit in her mouth, it was good, well she now knew she like this type of fish, what ever it was. She had not tried many fish. Kyra turned to both girls, "I am out for a cool stroll in the night, a peaceful walk. A time to clear my thoughts and enjoy nature, not having to worry about anything. I will do also, at this time, go for runs with my bonded's on the ground or back, two spirits joined as one, with only the air and earth around."
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

“I have met many wonderful creatures here in this Sionayra since my arrival, none of them human or even just two legged in form. For some time now I’ve wanted to venture out and meet others, and earlier this evening I just knew I should start cooking and head out. I can’t say how I knew, but nothing would suffice but that I follow along the intuition. Such has been the norm lately… and something interesting inevitably happens.”

A chuckle at Songhue’s perplexed expression and the slight motion towards the brown squares, and she began to explain. “Have none of you ever had s’mores? Songhue, you must try some! Mind a little goes a long way, but I always find it a treat.”

Setting down her now nearly empty orange, she rose and grabbed a few long sticks from the edge of the forest. Looking up before she turned back to the fire, she glanced a form lurking in the shadows just outside the ring of light, but did not take it upon herself to call out the presence of another. She merely smiled to the other before grabbing a few extra sticks and heading back to the gathering. She held the sticks out in an offer to the other two as she approached the fire, hoping they would join her.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira watched the three of them and couldn't resist laughing. She stepped into the light. "Well it seems as if we have a habbit of meeting like this." Smiling at Songhue and Kyra she stepped in closer to the fire. "Hi, I'm Keira" she said smiling at the girl she had yet to meet. "Its a pleasure to meet you."

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

A girl who entered the gathering laughing… Vineda liked her already! “I’m Vineda, and it is nice to meet you. How do you do?” She offered a stick to this new addition, glad she had decided to join the group instead of retreating to the shadows. “Please feel free to help yourself, I think I brought enough food to feed half an army and there should be something here for just about every taste.”

She poked a marshmallow with her stick and stuck it into the fire, willing a tiny bit of moisture into the wood of her stick and those others she had already passed out. Hopefully this would prevent them from burning before they were done roasting the marshmallows.

Aware of the fire snapping and crackling merrily and the smoke dancing overhead, she wondered if any others would join them this night. She hoped so. It was nice, sitting at ease with new acquaintances… perhaps new friends in time.
Last edited by Vineda on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"Oh, yes, I have had s'mores before. They are really good," she said smiling. Kyra finished her fish piece and accepted the stick. "The last time I was around a campfire with so many people and all being friends of mine, has been a while." She turned to look back to the depths of the forest when she heard the laugh, she smiled and was very happy to see Keira. "Yes, I believe we do," she said chuckling, "Long time no see, a Keira," she said in a teasing tone. She decided to wait before roasting a marshmallow, instead she grabbed one of the peaches out of the fruit bowl and began to slowly each it. She was so happy and content her, hanging out with friends.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira grinned. It seemed as if all was well with the little group. "Ooooh, smores. Yummy" she accepted the stick, looking around for the marshmallows. "So what brings everyone out here tonight?

OOC: Oie, sorry its such a feeble attempt at a post but hey, its 1:00 am (I just got home from work) and this is as good as it gets for tonight.