Gathering Around the Bonfire

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Gathering Around the Bonfire

Post by Vineda »

Vineda put a square of chocolate on top of a graham crakcer and offered a dish of marshmallows to Keira. As her marshmallow began to turn golden brown she stuck it between the chocolate and another cracker, effectively smooshing the stack together with a grin.

"As for myself, I just felt I should be on my way out here with the food. Don't know why, but I assume it was so that I might happen upon a gathering. 'Tis a night to be shared, I believe. And what brings you out?"

She happily began munching on her s'more. It was hot, though just cool enough that it didn't burn. The marshmallow had melted the chocolate, making the whole thing a gooey mass that Vineda held with delicate fingers as she nibbled.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"I guess just wondering around and being attracted by the fire light," she laughed. "I was out for a stole after checking on my newest serian and the others, when I saw the red glow. So I went to investigate." She had finished her peach, and had picked a marshmallow out of the bowl. She then stuck the stick through it's middle and held it over the flames.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

"Oh I would love to hear about your bondeds," she asked shyly. She had always been brought up not to be nosy, but unlike the majority of her family she felt it was good to be friendly even amongst near strangers.

An idea struck her, and she ventured "Would anyone care for a short walk in the dark? The moon is bright enough to see fairly well by and though I doubt we would get lost, Songhue's bonfire would serve as a guiding light if we did."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

The strange fae broke the silence she had held for a while upon this invitation, the old greeting cropping to her lips before she could stop herself.

"Coming out of the cold, seeking the warmth of the starlit sky and a welcoming fire. This is where some will find peace, others answers... All find acceptance and someone who will hear them whatever their story... It is theirs to tell, and the stars will hear it spoken. Even if only when spoken just in the heart and soul. Peace friend. We will not judge."

Blinking, she ducked her head in the vague hopes of allowing the moment to pass, unnoticed, her lips quirking slightly as she mumbled quietly over the flickering flames.

"Such a walk would be a lovely thing indeed, if you would be kind enough to pardon my behavior.."

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: :out: Sorry everyone I just started a new job so I havent had as much time lately but I promise to respond soon.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl: Don't worry. That is great you got a new job, hope it works out well for you. If you wish, I will wait for you to post, before I do.
I need a new image holder...lol