A River Flows Through It

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: A River Flows Through It

Post by SunBlind »

OOC - Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I was unable to find the new board when nobody else seemed to have any trouble doing so 0.o;

River tried his hardest to keep ahead of Wisp, but he was neither built for speed nor endurance, and though his head start kept the other stallion from catching up right away, it was obvious that the blue stallion was beginning to falter...

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Wisp suddenly put on the breaks, staring wide-eyed at his new friend.

"What time do you think it is?" He asked, appearing quite worried. He had made plans with his Bonded, and had gotten distracted by all this play he had been doing.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

River nearly collides into Wisp as the other stallion stops suddenly. He'd been so intent on keeping up that he wasn't paying any attention to anything other than the movement of his legs. With a gasp of relief he paused to ponder the question.

He looked up at the sky, "Umm, hard to say. It's getting kind of cloudy and I can't quite make out where the sun is...not that I'm any good at figuring out things like that anyway." He shuffled a hoof in the ground, he hadn't really thought this moment was going to end.

<I>"Hah," said the voice in his head, "Abandoned again!"</I>

River shook his mane, he knew it wasn't like *that*. Everyone had responsibilities they needed to attend to, the world didn't revolve around this crazy blue stallion here. He was sure he'd be seeing Wisp again sometime. But the little voice in his head chuckled.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"I'm sorry, I've got to be off. Rainer expected me home to help her with an errand," He bowed his head in apology, but put on a quick grin for River's sake.

"Meet you again soon, promise?"

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

River hides his disappointment behind a huge grin. "Sure thing! You'd better not be late for your meeting. Besides, I should probably be getting back to the Hills as well, SunBlind must be wondering if I've gotten lost or something."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Alright, see ya!"

The flashy stallion turned on his heel and trotted off, making his way down to the other end of the beach. After a few minutes he turned and vanished among the woods that lined the sand.