New Website Layout

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Website Layout

Post by Foxxfyre »

Silverdust wrote:I'm in IE, but I think I figured it out. If I click on the top link, the bottom links stay and then when I roll over another top link that's when the override appears. Just rolling over them seems fine.
Oh, I'm so glad you figured it out ^^ I was just starting to look into it and it was really stumping me. If it's happening only in those circumstances, then it shouldn't be a problem, since the top links will click through to their own pages. Let me know if it happens any other time, though.

Oh, and thank you all for your compliments ^^ The lovely winged lady on the front page was briefly mentioned in my RP with Luna -ages- ago. Her name is Moonwing and she is the firstborn (Prophet x Finch) of Prophet's two offspring, and Lunar Prism's half-sister. She also was the first Serian to Bond, and is no longer living. She's got a huge story behind her, but I only have a vague outline of it atm ^^;

(I've shown her pic to 3 people, and all of them are like: She's DEAD?! Why would you DO that?!)

:oops:
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Foxxfyre wrote:(I've shown her pic to 3 people, and all of them are like: She's DEAD?! Why would you DO that?!)

:oops:
*cracks up* I don't blame them, in all honesty, and I had only rolled over the links myself; didn't even consider trying to click one to get the sublinks. *chuckles* "Why would you DO that?!" *wanders off giggling*

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I dunno 'bout everyone else but on the new homepage there's a rectangle containing winged serian's 1 1/2 feet, disconnected from her body and overlapping the words of the top 2 paragraphs... it's happened very consistently... only thing I haven't tried is a different computer. im thinking it might be my browser but *shrugs* eh who knows?

Everything else is terriffic and works very well. Prophet, as mentioned several times above is looking quite handsome - and the winged one!! *small squeak*. she's gorgeous! would be interested in hearing her story if you ever have time lol :) . The links are snazzy, the subtle mountains in the background fit perfectly, and well i can't wait to use it ^.^

Very cool Foxx!!!!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Wow, it looks amazing!^^ I love Moonwing and the new pose for Prophet!^^ Nice work Foxx!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Vineda wrote:I dunno 'bout everyone else but on the new homepage there's a rectangle containing winged serian's 1 1/2 feet, disconnected from her body and overlapping the words of the top 2 paragraphs... it's happened very consistently... only thing I haven't tried is a different computer. im thinking it might be my browser but *shrugs* eh who knows?
Thanks so much for the feedback, I was worried about that, actually ^^; I reworked how the site is put together, so can you let me know if it's fixed? And if it's not, would you mind letting me know what browser you're using and taking a screenshot for me?

Thanks so much :)

Also, can everyone else take a second look and make sure everything still looks good, since I reworked how Moonwing and Prophet are placed on the sides? No need to post if it still looks fine, but please let me know if anything was messed up.
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

I really like the layout, and it is working perfectly for me.^^

I love how the two serains are on the page it makes it look so neat. :D