Gathering Around the Bonfire

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Gathering Around the Bonfire

Post by Keira »

OOC: That would be great, thanks. :D I should be able to post in a couple hours or so.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira took a marshmallow gladly and put it on her stick, letting it turn slowly over the flames. "I came out simply because I love the night and wish to be in it whenever I can." She shrugged. "I'm usually always out here to enjoy the darkness." She pulled the marshmallow off her stick and made herself a smore with it. Chewing slowly she listened to the night and waited for the conversation to carry on.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Vineda grinned at Songhue's greeting and laughed aloud as she ducked her head. "It was a good greeting." Finishing her sm'ore, she picked up her empty orange peel and walked toward the edge of the firelight. She had passed a stream just before arriving and needed a drink of water.

When she returned, everyone was quiet. "Are you all bonded? Do you live here in Sionayra?" she asked. If they thought her nosy then they would just have to say so. She was curious.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Simply a small trinket drug from the depths of memory."

She smiled quietly here, enjoying the snacks and watching the flames as Vineda wandered off. It seemed the small trip was enough for her to think of many questions, however, something that made the fae's frail grin grow slightly.

"I myself am, yes, though 'tis not my place to speak for the others. I've three lovlies that chose to bond to one such as myself, though we don't reside here, no. We've another realm we call home. Perhaps one day you shall visit us there."

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Keira looked at Vineda and smiled, pretty sure that she was going to like her. "I have three lovelies as well. I have Lothorien, or Thor as he likes to be called, Pixie, and Starlight." She paused to take another bite of smore before she responded. "We live here. We just wander mostley, not really staying in one spot of this land but roaming all of it."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra took of the marshmallow from her stick and made a smore. She took a bit and savored the taste. She smilied and turned to Vineda, "Yes, I am also bonded. I have six lovies that chose me to bond with. They are Amber, Peace, Crash, Dart, Silverflash and the newest addition to the family is Skid." She turned to face Keira again, "I agree, the night air is always so fresh, most part quiet and cool."
I need a new image holder...lol