Sea Shells At Dawn

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Sea Shells At Dawn

Post by Keira »

Pixie joined his beloved mate in the embrace and sighed contentedly. "I've missed you too. How is Songhue? Have your journeys been well?"

Thor shook his head as he watched the two embrace. He missed his own mate, Flit, dearly. But Keira had asked that they go out and try to get to know each other and become friends, so he did. As Path spoke to him a small smile teased his lips.

"I'm well Path, I'm Lothorien. Thank you so much for asking." He replied in his rich voice as he gave a little bow. "I've wanted to meet the one responsible for the change of attitude in our Pixie."

Pixie snorted softly and shot him a glance. They exchanged a subtle smile that only they would understand. Turning back to Path he told her, "Dont listen to her dearest, he's just being annoying." He glanced over her shoulder and sent a nod to Songhue and Sign.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Just so ya know, I haven't poofed. x3 Wanted to give Kyra a chance to really get herself into the thread before I replied, and I'm just more comofortable watching when it comes to the Bonfire thread at the moment, but I am still hanging around. ^-^;;

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl Sorry about that. :P I have been getting swamped with homework, so hopefully later today or on this weekend, i will get a chance to post. sorry.

Actually, Songhue, you and Keira if you like can say you spotted my charters and come down, I have them situated good!^^ :P
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Actually I Did note that y'all were spotted at the end of my last post, though I will admit it was subtle. And no apologizing! Thanks for letting me know about the edit, and sorry it took so long; brain took a vacation.

BIC| "My journeys have been few, but well all the same, beloved. As far my bonded might that you speak with her your own self."

She nudged him reassuringly, still touching him with some part of her body at every moment, and offered a soft look to this one called Lothorien. She remembered hearing of him when she and her mate had first met; perhaps this indicated a reconciliation, then?

"'Tis no problem, of course, and I am most pleased to have met such a gentleman as yourself, good sir."

Sign snorted again, in greeting this time, her face warming as she saw the small group down the beach drawing ever closer.

"Let us leave the couple to their own company, shall we dear Sign? Come, come."

She didn't need much encouragement on the matter. She thought she recognized one that walked in the shallow waters, at least, and was eager to greet her once again.

"How fairs thee, sweet Kyra? 'Tis quite the pleasure and surprise to see you about upon this day."

Sign smiled and offered a slight bow, oh so careful of the seashells woven into her mane while her bonded called ahead, leaving Path with the two stallions. Ah, but this was a fine day indeed, filled with music, dancing and the seaside. Good company had been the only thing needed, and now it was found.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra looked up from staring at the rippling sea, and spotted her friend and her bonded. She sat up straight and gave her friend a wave, "Nice to see you too, Songhue! Thanks, I am good. How are you fairing?" She looked past her friend and spotted the sea blue mare. "Hello Sign," she said her voice friendly and warm.

Silverflash heard the snort in greeting and turned her head to look over her back. She smiled and nickered, "Hello Sign," back. She shook her crown playfully, "You must come in! The water is great!" The silver mare was happy to see someone she had met, and this time it was easier to be herself with there so far only being her family and females. Males she always felt nervous around, unless it was during some type of game. She walked in further and sunk down onto the sea's low sand bed. The water came more than half way up her body in her laying down position. She would wait for her friend to come over, well she hoped her friend, they had only met once before.

Skid looked over the silver mare and spotted the two fem comes this way. One he could see was a fairy and the other was a blue mare with sea jewels woven into her sea rippled mane. He nickered, "Hello," and began to swam towards the two, still out in the surf, to make sure his bonded did not fall off in the form she was in. Once he was in front of them he bowed his head slightly in welcome.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie nuzzled his mates neck and placed a delicate kiss there, glad Thor had behaved himself. "How are you dearest?" Even though they hadn't been seperated for long Pixie still worried about her.

Thor rolled his eyes, he wasnt good at being around anything mushy unless it came from his mate Flit. He watched as the others were walking off to give the two some privacy. "Hey guys, wait up." He called as he trotted after them.