A Tigress in Disguise

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: A Tigress in Disguise

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Alright, here goes then. x3 :)

BIC| Sparkle's head twitched up as the giggling danced in his ears, his soft golden tail swishing about as he searched for the source.

He simply had to smile at the sight that greeted him. Few things were cuter, than seeing someone be pounced.

Snorting lightly, he swished his tail and made his way over, lowering his head slightly to be heard better over the tinkling laughter.

"You seem rather squished, my friend."

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

The black striped filly giggled again, "You look funny upside down!" Though her voice was high, sweet and innocent, her eyes betrayed something a little more adult. But then she closed those long lashes as she laughed, returning the image of the perfect child. "And you're excused!"

>> "You seem rather squished, my friend."

"Oh!" Exotic exclaimed as she realized they weren't alone. She turned to big dark eyes upon the newcomer, another stallion. Oh how fun! She squeezed her eyes shut in a big grin, "Hihi!"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Obviously both subtlety and sarcasm were lost on this mare, even though he had caught the glimmer of something else under that intoxicating smile. He raised his eyes to the other stallion, but his gaze remained rather flat. It might have been a damper on the mood a bit, but he was the one currently in an intimate relation with the dirt.

"Indeed," he sighed, his tone somewhat baleful. He looked at his assailant, pointedly. "Young lady, I would appreciate it if you would let me stand."

He would have to be direct with his wishes then. So much for Avalir's attempts to curb his imperious nature.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

It wasn't too hard to figure out the mentality of these two, that much was certain.

"Tell me, striped one, why would you want to still be laying on this stallion you pounced when there's other things to do and chase?"

He smiled slightly in response to her huge grin, a light laugh bubbling in his chest. She seemed rather gentle and carefree, though she was too large and matured to be a true foal. A very tiny creature she was, but those were not the muscles of a wee one all the same.

"I must admit, however, that both of your names elude me. I am Sparkle and I suppose, for the moment, you are the striped lady and the pounced one."

He couldn't help his little jest. The merriment was catching, however exasperated the stallion in the dirt may have been.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

The little mare had already started planning on the best way to tickle the red stallion, but decided to graciously let him stand. She bounced off of him, landing lightly in the grass by his side, and giggled again, "You called me a young lady!".

"And you," she said as she skipped over to Sparkle, "called me a striped lady. I'll have to decide which I like best..."

She frowned in thought, as if she were contemplating something that would alter the very course of her life. Then her face brightened and she exclaimed, "I know, I like my real name best. I'm Exotic." The was a momentarily movement, a brief flicker along her body, something strangely seductive that emanated from that name. But it was gone in a flash and she was back to being an impulsive child again.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

At last. He rose slowly, trying to retain as much dignity as possible, meanwhile taking in the words said around him. There was something odd about the mare, and not just the bubbling personality - but rather the flicker of something else. He had seen it in her eyes, the way she said her name.

A split-personality perhaps? She being mad would certainly explain alot, but he was not foolish enough to believe that. Oh no, it seemed she knew exactly what she had been doing when she hand 'pounced' him.

He nodded vaguely in the direction of the two serians; disgruntled and aloof as he was, he was not forgetting in manners. "I am called Trite. An honor, Sparkle, Exotic-ah!"

The hiss was sudden as he flexed his wings. It seemed he had landed badly; one of bone shafts was bent at an awkward angle, the filament torn slightly and mottled with dull red. Not the worst that could've happened, but painful nonetheless.