A Tigress in Disguise

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: A Tigress in Disguise

Post by Songhue »

"You've a lovely name," Sparkle said, though he didn't look at her while he spoke. He had fetched a few twigs and some supple, if strong, plant life. Some sort of weed that grew up to his chest if it went unchecked, as well as some old vines that had been climbing along the base of a nearby tree.

The weeds had a fluffy tip that he had to chop off before they could be used, or it would itch, so he pulled a face as he went on, since these plants didn't taste very good. They weren't poisonous, they just weren't good, either.

"I can help brace that wing, if you'd let me. Us old ones learn a few tricks here and there."

Spitting out the taste, he nodded at the pair before him, that small smile playing over his muzzle.

"And it's a pleasure to meet you both. Tell me, striped one, do you have a habit of going around and tackling others?"

He rather liked calling her the striped one, for some reason, even if he had acknowledged that she held a lovely name in her own right. One such as herself seemed to warrant a fun, if a bit cutesy, nickname.

If I keep this up she'll be teasing me about being an 'old one' next. I'd have to tell Sign if she does; she'd get a real kick out of that.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

"Oooooooh" Exotic said, her eyes going wide at the red stallion's injury. Her face fell as she exclaimed, "I'msosorryIdidn'tmeantohurtyou...."

She watched with curiosity as Sparkle gathered branches and twigs to help secure the wound. "Ooooh, can I help? It was my fault after all." As she helped with the process, if she thought Sparkle was old she didn't let on. Finally, with Trite all patched up she beamed, "And now I will kiss it better!"

And quick as a diving falcon, her head shot forward and she lightly kissed Trite's wounded wing. And before either male could recover, she spun around and kissed Sparkle on the cheek, "Since you're such a good doctor!"

A giggle and her quick little hooves danced her a little distance away from the bemused stallions, her tail giving, what could appear to some as an innocent happy twitch, but to others a little triumphant flick at her catching them both off guard.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"I...thank you," Trite murmured, as the other stallion busied himself with binding his wing. He hissed slightly as the other brushed some of the more delicate membranes, but other than that he remained still and calm. He had been raised stoic and dignified, and the breeding showed.

He glanced over at Exotic and her rushed but seemingly genuine apology. Maybe he had judged her a bit too harshly; even though her reactions were still somewhat childish, they rang of sincerity. He managed a smile of sorts, shaking his head. "It is not completely your fault...Exotic. I should've had more care."

Informality was still new to his tongue, so he was still more than a little startled at the mare's quick kiss. He almost recoiled from it, and watched wide-eyed as she turned to the other stallion and did the same. On the face no less. Did she truly have no shame? But the other stallion didn't seem to mind, and he had to remember that close contact was not so taboo in this land, with these serians. Still...he wasn't sure he would ever get used to this...

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

A blink and a mild grin was the only reaction her little kiss got, though he did wonder just what Amber would think if she knew a half-grown mare was smooching her mate.

He hadn't intended to brace the wing without permission, but Exotic had been all too eager to help. He thought himself rather lucky that this bold looking stallion hadn't taken offense at being handled in such a way.

"Happy to help."

He flicked his tail here, glancing at the strange little mare. There was more than innocence to her, it seemed, yet he couldn't quite place that gleam he saw in her eye.

"I'm not such a great doctor, actually. That's just something I picked up along the way."

He gave the wing one last check before stepping away, figuring the brace would do for now if nothing else. He'd been careful while he secured the sticks with Exotic's help, making sure that the plants directly against the stallion's flesh were dry enough. It was quite an irritation, having a still green plant leaking sap all over a wounded limb.

"What brings you here, anyway? Half crushing someone's wing apparently wasn't on your to-do list today, and I'm willing to guess that getting squished under a mare wasn't on yours either."

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

So why had she come? Mainly because the stallions of SunBlind's Realm had such short tempers. Well they probably didn't have short tempers to begin with, but after having lived with her for a while....Besides, new blood and all that....

"I wanted to make new friends!" she said gleefully. "And I've only been here a few minutes and I've already made two." She began to traipse around the two stallions, her little hooves light on the ground, the grass swishing along her legs. It was hard not to be swept up by her enthusiasm.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

((eek, sorry, I forgot this was waiting on me ^^;;))

No, a broken wing certainly had not been on his agenda at all. He tried to keep his eye on the mare as she circled them - she still made him a tinge wary.

"Avalir said I should make acquaintances," he said, slowly. He supposed that he and the mare had the same idea in the end - though he had been planning to do so in a more subtle and less injurious manner.

He turned to Sparkle; the other stallion seemed the sociable sort, though not as - ahm - exuberant as Exotic. Something more like what he was used to.

"And you?"