Mixed Up Matchings [Open]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Mixed Up Matchings [Open]

Post by Songhue »

The mere titles made him laugh, the vibrant sound echoing out ahead of him. He walked closer to his mate now, his side brushing against hers with every other step, a warm reassurance. True dark had fallen, but he was far from tired, though it did make it so they could no longer see the end of the canyon where her friend waited.

"That of Skid and my bond-mates sound particularly interesting. Especially Skid's, as I already have a feeling these two are ever the handful."

He smiled at her, wholly reassured. It was no wonder he had felt so awkward before, so strange in his own skin. He had grown, had learned new ways to see the worlds, and simply had to get everything to fit properly again.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl sorry for the long wait, imagination went mia. lol Still sort of is. lol

Hearing the sound of him laughing made her so happy, she was afraid she was going to loose it before. "Ok well lets start with Skid and his story, that sound ok too you?" she said looking over at him. Amber felt so... she felt like she was in the place she was meant to be and could not be anymore happier.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Sounds fine to me, darlin'."

He grinned, randomly reaching over to nuzzle her neck as they made their way back down the canyon. Something told him his night had only just begun as he waited for her to begin, ears perked eagerly for the sweet sound of her voice.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"Alright. Well Skid had come to visit our valley for the first real time. He had been there with Kyra when he first bonded with her, but never left his mountain top meadows, unless it was to follow her down into Sionayra. So it was his first time without her and exploring the valley. Unfortunate for him, all of us were out and had not returned yet."

She paused and nuzzled him back, "So Crash, Dart ( for once acting like an angel), Silverflash and I came back and bumped into our bonded. I knew then way our hot head red bond-brother was acting angelic, Kyra was near by."

She shook her head playfully and chuckled, "He never is a bad boy around her. Anyway, she told us we had a new bond-brother. So we all gather around and listened to who our new family member was. Mean while Peace took her water root into the valley from the ocean and was resting in the tall seaweed reeds in our giant lake. Skid was out exploring and couldn't figure out where we were, so to his unfortunate decision he went over to the lake to get a drink. Peace had noticed a black figure are the far side of the lake, but decided not to go investigate it, she figured since it was black that it was me."

She chuckled again, "Ok, I guess I can see from far away that black, green and beige can be mistaken for black, bight blue and bright yellow. So ya, she went on resting and enjoying the peaceful weeds. So, I guess a while later Skid decided to look else where, only if he had decided sooner. Out of no where Dove and Pointer came up from the ocean and noticed him. Kyra had just finished telling us about Skid and we came through the tree line down further from him. We saw the dolphins and thought nothing of it, they always race around. That's when we noticed out new bond-brother. It was too late, The mistrustful water sprites had saw him, swam over like torpedoes and created the biggest splash I have seen then make. Skid turned to only get a title wave run over him. After the water reseeded he shook his head and then noticed us. It was so funny, he was soaked, his mane, forelock and tail were plastered to his body and a few seaweed leaves clung to his coat and face. I am sorry to saw, but we all burst out laughing, even him, which on course the two little energy balls were very proud of their little stunt."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He had to smile at the end of her tale. It was better than having a dolphin jump up out of the water and ram against your side, but it was still quite the first impression to make.

"I have to admit," he chuckled, resting his chin between her shoulders to play with her mane, "It rather reminds me of the first time I met Sign. She had been exploring and followed a stream right into my homeland. I was running, chasing after a fox I think, and was actually about to cut right in front of her when we both realized what we were seeing."

He lifted his head with a snort of laughter at the memory, though it hadn't seemed all that amusing at the time. His face must have been priceless at the time. "I went to jump to the side out of nothing more than surprise, but it wasn't the smartest thing to do. She had already been startled, so sudden movements were rewarded by getting barreled into the stream. I got a mouthful of mud that took days to properly wash out and the most thorough soaking of my life."

Grinning, Sparkle nickered happily, gently brushing his hip against his mate's side as they walked. So this was contentment; this is what it was like to be happy without being hyper.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber laughed at the end of his tale, she could picture it too which made it even more funny. "That must have been fun though, having a millions baths or soaking for hours on end," she said in a playful tone. "I a guessing Sign had a fun time with that too? She probably hadn't expected anyone to appear."

"Ya, Skid made quit the first impression, most of us loved it and are close with him, but the Dart boy lost respect with that fact that our new brother got a nice welcome from the little water balls of energy. Mind you, no one seen it happen but according to Pointer, the black little devil, Dart has had some encounters with them. Though he wouldn't say what and like my hot headed bond-brother is going to tell me." She enjoyed this so much, having him there sharing stories and she loved the feeling of him leaning on her and play with her mane. She loved her mate, now and then, both were her boy. Her Sparkle, who know she was sure had grown up some and she hoped she had too, though she wasn't to sure there.