Twilight

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Twilight

Post by Keira »

She was only in one scene. I was when Bella and her dad are in the diner for the second time, in the begining of the scene the waitress hands a woman who is typing on her laptop a plate of food and says there you go stephie (Stepanie Meyer, the author) then she goes over to Charlie (Bella's Dad) and Bella and they have the conversation about Charlie laying off all the steak, then the waitress asks about information on the guy that died and Charlie talks about the foot print, but ya so thats the scene that she is in. (Its so obvious that I have seen it a lot :P )

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Neat, no I didn't notice that, and of course the woman with the laptop isn't frozen in my memory after that brief moment, but I do remember the scene you're talking about. I'll probably get the DVD when it comes out and watch for it then ^.^

On a related note, my copy of Breaking Dawn finally arrived after getting lost in the mail for like a week. But I'm in the middle of reading the third Temeraire book and I promised myself to read Brisingr before I forget everything that happened in Eldest XD

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Ya, I think you only really notice her there if you have already seen her and know who she is.