Newest Member

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Newest Member

Post by Keira »

*shy smile* thanks. I just feel bad because I havent been as good on my story as I'd like because Im so friggin tired all the time. :P

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*boucy grin* naw! I like your story so far. and it's just getting started =] and it's good to see you around! I just barely met you before everyone got so busy elsewhere :D
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Evony
Regular
Regular

Post by Evony »

Me too! I like your story too i mean! *goofy smile* its cool how theres a lot of different writing stlyes here. :P I havent had much chance to be around since i joined eitehr. Thanks for the welcom everybody! :D

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Thanks Im glad you guys like the story, It had been a while since I've written so I was worried I'd be rusty.

For the first year or two after I joined I was really active but when the site kinda died and it was just Songhue and I it got hard so after a while I just gave up and now its just trying to get back in the habit while life is as crazy as it is :out:

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Haha. Life is what happens while we're busy making plans =] Everybody just does what they can ^^ I'm addicted to this place, so even though it's not very busy at the moment I'm constantly keeping an eye on it.

School got so crazy last semester that I just decided that if I had to I'd create a new thread or topic where I could make small posts, just quickie lil things, just so I'd not get too busy and forget about it. Helps keep me grounded an lets me get away from the madness for a short time at least (or find some madness if it's lacking :evil: teehee)
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Ya, my problem is I get home from work, eat dinner, sit down for a second before I get on the computer and before I know it I'm asleep :P But I guess thats what happens when your growing a baby in you. :D