Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Randomness

Post by Keira »

Ya I mean its hard cause he's only 66 he should still have a lot of years on him but he has been doing bad for so long its just to the point that it would be nice for him to be out of pain and the hardest part for him is he is kinda losing his mind but at the same time he know its happening and makes him feel worthless.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

will you continue to live with your mom? My family's always struggled to be 'family oriented' outside our main family, and that's something I'll always regret. I'm not close to my extended relatives at all :(
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Probably for a while. Right now we are more concentrated on paying off bills than getting our own place. But its getting harder because by the time the baby is born we will have been married about 2 years and have never had our own place, we've always lived with someone.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

It'll happen Keira :] Happy October everybody!! I'm loving the fall weather we've been having :D Can't wait for Halloween! It'll be the first time in a few years that I haven't had to work on Halloween, and I can take my brother and sister trick-or-treating! :P

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Im glad someone is having a fall. The day before yesterday it was 90 and yesterday and today its been 40 and is snowing in a lot of the state :P Yay utah.

Theres nothing like snow on the fall trees

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I traveled through Utah on my spring break last year and loved it!! ^.^ But I imagine the temps would go from one extreme to the other rather quickly... >_<
the pic is really pretty though!