Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Randomness

Post by Kyra »

Hey Vindea! Hey Keira!^^

I know, too long. >< My knee is doing very well can walk on it and basically it is back to normal just not allowed to do any sports or run until may. I am terribly missing my riding stable and playing soccer. Oh well, lol, I will just have to wait.

I can see why lol. The photos on there are phenomenal!

No plans, well none right now. I normally go with friends but I can't walk for long periods of time, lost all my endurance and with lots of exercises everyday, it is slowly coming back.

I have never been to an actual halloween party before lol. What are they like?
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

They're fun, basically its just everyone dresses up and you have food and games, sometimes scary movies. My sister ended up having to work from 2-10pm on halloween so my husband and I are taking her 2 kids (6 year old boy and 3 year old girl) trick or treating :evil:

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I've never done a party for halloween either. I'm thinking trick or treating then a party sounds good but I already know I'll be waaay too tired to do both. :P

Glad it's going so well Kyra! At least you've got the prospects of riding and soccer to look forward to down the road.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Wow they do sound like fun. Though taking little kids out trick or treating sounds fun too.

Yep, I am glad too, I just so badly miss riding and being active in general.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Finally cut my hair today ^.^ Not sure what i think of it yet... :P it got cut shorter than i ever intended and now it wont go back in a ponytail... i've never had this problem before. never in my life. i find it amazingly perplexing...
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'm thinking (and hoping) that for a while at least I should have a lot more time back. ^-^ Which means yay, I get to play again! *huggles my three beauties* I've missed it so much here.

I wanted to go as a gothic witch or a druidess, but I think I'm gonna be stuck as Pocahontas. XD Oh wells. Yay Samhain!