Happy Turkey-Day ^^

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Happy Turkey-Day ^^

Post by Kyra »

OMG Lothorien x Flit's baby is super cute!^^ Congrats Keira!^^

I can't wait to see Path's foal
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Thanks for the update! Ahh, so the lil oasis boy goes to Chidory. :) *bounces all hyper excited*

I love Flit's baby, she's got quite a lot of promise in her! I can hardly wait to see Path's so the little one can tell me his name. :D

I hope Chidory pops in soon to see the precious little guy Sign had. He's such a perfect blend of both parents I can't stop thinking of him as an oasis - in fact, I'd probably name him that. XD Keidas, which is Oasis in Finnish.

*sits with Path and gently pats her neck as she waits for her little one to come along, humming soothingly and wondering what he'll tell me*

Congrats to everyone, of course, and further congrats to Foxx for the (still) epically amazing talent she has. :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I love that name Songhue. I agree that would so fit him. I have sent an email to Chidory, but no reply yet. I hope she sees him soon, last time we chatted she was trying to picture him or her.

*pats Sign* Your baby boy is so so cute!^^ Congrats. Congrats to you too Songhue!
I need a new image holder...lol

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Um, he's not quite so peaceful when he grows up XD

omgsneakpeek

Aanyways, I'm not sure I can do Pixie and Path's foal tonight (going to try, but I can't start till 10:00 ><) but I should get it done tomorrow-ish! I think Chidory and Keira will be around soon, they logged in about a week or so ago according to the forums, so they still check in ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

omgsneakpeek is omg! o.o Now That is a boy with business - look at him bein all confident in that stance. Niiiiice one. ^_^

Tomorrow-ish works fine, either way I'll be checking about every hour I'm awake. XD Don't rush yourself, ya know - we be eager but can all wait patiently for the final lil one. <3

I hope the lil purple webbed girlie gets told her home soon, too. Must be hard to wait for that sort of info. ^-^ *pats her gently* You are a sly little thing, aren't you? You'll have fun tromping around your new home, for sure.
Last edited by Songhue on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Verrrry nice! =} He looks like one i created on silvanon's site once. I can't wait!! feels like christmas already :D But I agree with Songhue. I be eagerly waiting the new foal but i dont want you to get burned out or anything. AND i agree wholeheartedly about the skills, Foxx. Phenomenal!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.