Happy Turkey-Day ^^

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy Turkey-Day ^^

Post by Foxxfyre »

Okay~ Pixie and Path's foal is posted finally! I'm sleepy, but I'll be giving away the Vex x Masquerade foal tomorrow ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

He's fantastic, Foxx!! *squees*
Congrats to everyone!! To those who got their foals and to the foals for getting their bondeds ^^ :heart: Can't wait to see the lil webbed girl gets bonded to ^^ Like I said before, just like christmas with all its excitement =]
Last edited by Vineda on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Ahh, all the adult sketches? Hehe. I can't wait to see what Vision's girl looks like all grown up. :)

And Pixie's babe is marvellous. I love those wings! I'm afraid I have a bit of a wing fettish. >.< Heh. Just don't burn yourself out Foxx. :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Ok - after bouncing a hole in the ceiling and cuddling with the lil guy for who knows how many hours in this great little nursery den Sparkle built for the mares, I /think/ I have a good enough idea of him to hear his name properly.

See, he's not exactly cocky, but he is confident. He's got a lot of both parents - summer skies and Earthy plants. It reminds me of the horizon, really, the way the earth and sky meet so well.

He's.. Strong and sure of himself, like I said, but he's not flashy or a romantic or anything like that. He knows what and where he's from and made of and he's proud of that, darn it, and uses every angle of it to the best of his abilities. Kind of like the foal of a nobleman warrior, in a way, only of course he isn't one. And of course, he isn't beyond being petty enough to smack someone upside the head if he thinks they need it and he some times catches himself thinking of others as a little weak...

The way he sees it, things simply are. He's fine with that in all aspects and works it to his own ends. He's too sure of his own sturdy nature to worry about much of anything at all. He's perfectly happy to just be and finds no urge for any particular thing - traveling, playing, socializing.

He seems to be of Summer skies and Spring Earth, holding all the surety of any natural phenomenon. Happy, healthy, sound, solid, brave and blasé. He isn't chivalrous and good, nor is he particularly malignant.. Although he will readily defend anything he sees as worthy, rather it be seen as good or ill.

In essence, he is life. He won't give any strife and he won't take any. If he was one to actively care for someone else he would make a fine leader - as it is, he is not. XD For him it's as simple as "That is my mother" and "That is my bonded." We are here, he is fond of us, loves us even, but beyond that he doesn't bother. For him, all things simply are. And it is in this very stability that he holds his confidence.

He is of forest song and eternal sun. That simply is. It's nothing he actively likes or dislikes, it is mere fact. He cares for his mother. That simply is. He would be saddened without her, but it is nothing he worries over. It just is. Nor does he worry if she gets angry, nor does he worry if she knows how he cares for her. He does care for her and that's simply how it is, rather she realizes this or not.

Just as one would say that the Summer is hot and that's just how it is.

So like I said, somewhere already in this rambling, circling nonsense, he seems to me to just be life itself. Contentedly confident, actively strong, comfortable with almost anything. He has the strength of both his parents, but this is also his greatest weakness - should anything actually manage to shake him and knock him off his feet it will shake him deeply.

Somehow that's what he wants, all the same. He half hopes that there will be something - a friend, a squirrel, a rock - that manages to shake him up but good, something that can make his step falter for a moment or perhaps more. To make life more interesting.

Until then, though, he is quite content to simply be. Happy and solid, he'll meet anything head-on until he finds that one thing - or creature - that requires special maneuvering beyond "It simply is."

Now I got That from his foal pic - yes, I'm serious. If that sounds about right, then I know what to call the lil squirt. But I want feedback before I just spew out the name. :D

*wanders off, grinning absently*
Last edited by Songhue on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Wow Songhue and congrats Path of you little colt!^^ He is so cute!^^ I love his blue markings.

Wow, that is amazing Songhue, I can't wait to meet this little foal.

Foxx on all the foals and ever serian you have done, they are all so amazing!^^ Thanks again for my bondeds!
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Heheh. :) Thanks, Kyra.

Here's hoping that next time you get to take care of a foal from Amber, eh? ^^ *snugs*

Now that I'm not crazy-happy off of seein my lil guy I'm all excited about tonight - I wonder who Masquerade's lil one chose? It'd be soo much fun, playin with that impish little spark of a thing. :D I'm lookin forward to meeting her in the fields.