Role Playing

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Role Playing

Post by Kyra »

Hey do all those and other want to do an rp with the new foals?
Or does anyone want to do a serian rp?
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'd love to RP Darroch, personally. ^^ But I'm not sure if he inherited the whole elemental thing or not (probably not, though I can certainly see him as one to have the ability...) and that would make a difference on how he reacts to his environment. :/ I'm a bit stuck in regards to him until Foxxy shows her peek a boo face again and puts all the needed info on the site (I should page him, all the same, just so he's not waiting for forever...)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Oh, ok. Well once you know we can start an rp!^^ Or we could start one with a few of our serians, minus foals wright now with our characters, kind of like the picnic if you want.
I need a new image holder...lol

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Yes :3 He did ^^ In fact, he may have a bit more of it than his daddy... strange how those things work, ya?
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*dances around like mad and tries to resist the urge to dive into a new thread right away* I Knew I felt that in him! *gigglesquees*