Blarg Thread

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: Blarg Thread

Post by SunBlind »

I'm really pulling a blank on what I might have done, though I'm sure there are plenty of stories. Right now the only thing that comes to mind was my sister wandering about the house trying to find her hair brush, finally coming into the room with the rest of us and asking us if we'd seen it. We all pause a moment, look at her, then point out she had been holding it in her hand the whole time ^_^

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

Lol, that's funny Sunblind.
I've had something like that happen to a friend of mine once, we were driving back from a movie, and she started freaking trying to find her phone. It took her a good 45 sec's to figure out that she was talking to her mom on it the whole time. We both got a good laugh.
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

A new one just recently happened to my grandmother. She fell asleep during the afternoon and then was woken up by the phone ringing. She wakes up, sees that's its around 4 then complains to the person on the phone for waking her up in the middle of the night *g* Later that evening we brought down her supper and she said, why do early? Early we wonder, its 6 when we normally eat. She thought it must be 6...in the morning. Since it's winter and dark at about 4-6am and 4-6pm she didn't have any visual cues, and since she'd been asleep she assumed it must have been the middle of the night when she was being woken up by everyone ^__^

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

I wasn't thinking one day, and I was sliding the door shut at barn, and in all seriousness, told it to "whoa" when i wanted it to stop moving. I haven't lived it down yet. :)

Just popping in quick to let you guys know I'm still alive :) :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I miss those days. XD I had a simular moment where I was hanging out with my girl Baby and munching on something - had a moment where my brain stopped working and I suddenly found myself munching on one of her oats! I also had it happen to where I was trying to rush to school after setting her up for the morning and I noticed her brush fell, so I picked it up to put it away - only I didn't put it away, I carried it in the house and caught myself brushing my hair with it.

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

One thinks the worst is driving home from work and not remembering the drive or leaving work, just that you are home. Complete blank out. :?: