Forum Contest- Theme?

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Re: Forum Contest- Theme?

Post by waterlily »

Maybe *she* can do character inspired Serians. Like spiderman, Finding nemo, Kill Bill. Ones brain is quite fried tonight, but there are infinite characters that could be used. Imagine a Serian with a Hattori Hanzo Sword. :evil:

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

*peeks in*

Hehe, that would be interesting indeed ^^ I once sketched a Serian holding a bazooka on a napkin for a friend who dared me to do it, and they posted it on Facebook -_- My older brother is still working on getting me to draw one of his crazy ideas for a Serian, but that one will never happen :P

Something to note though...

Official Serians are actually pretty limited in what they can wear; they tend to have very little ornamentation, and when they do it has to be something that they could use naturally, so something like a sword wouldn't really work since they don't have hands, but something like spiked armor would be fine. Does that make sense? ^^;

Basically, the farther away from the natural world you get (guns, cars, makeup, etc.), the less likely you will be to recognize the theme when the Serian is drawn, simply because it still has to follow what I feel is "right" for a Serian :)

Anyways, Tigress is running the show, so I'll step out now XD Don't let me limit your ideas!! Just seeing them all is giving me a ton of ideas, so even if they don't win they might show up eventually XD
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

More ideas that came to mind.

Have some serians colored and resemble flower. Example could be Tigerlilly, Snapdragons, Orchids.

Have a few serian with marking on them that look native or close to like a tribal markings. I a book I read they describe using various lines, swirls and dots on their members.
I need a new image holder...lol

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

What about a Ghost Serian?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Seasons? Like, the next contest could be winter themed, or spring, ect. Things that tie in with those seasons - snowflake, flurry, chill, skates, ect. That has a bit of a similar feel to me in regards to this passed one.

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

Way off topic, but you could do a Serian Calendar. Serians of 2009. :)