Page/Site Updates- All

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Page/Site Updates- All

Post by Tigress »

Hey guys!

So I'm going through a bunch of links from the main website, and as the database hasn't been updated since the big geocities crash, I need a bit of help! So far the list looks dreary, with 50% of the links coming up as broken links. But I know a lot of people are still active on here and thus hopefully we can fill in some of those broken links with working ones! Foxx gave me some emails from members who aren't currently active on the boards, but that's all the access to her info I've got ^^. I figured you guys wouldn't mind me asking this little favor <3.

What I need you to do is just list the links of your Serians here who are recently paged/newly aquired (or just an index page where I can access them all) so that I can start putting together the master list of actually abandoned Serians :). And if you know any of these previously active adopters' statuses or new pages that would be great! I realize some of these names are people who are still active/recently active. These are just the most predominant names for lost pages for everyone's reference ^^.

LadyCrow - memorial page?
Silverdust - main hub link provided, pages to come/accounted for
Dragonflight - sent email with links
Rita - sent email with links
Janalee - has returned! With links ^^
Ravyn - readopted out her Serians

Abandoned
Krystaura
Rhiannon
Leafy
Reptile Girl
Bright Promise
Indigo Moon
Cynther
Emma
Celarania

and I just need Astarte, and LothorienxFlit's unnamed foal.

Thanks!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Page/Site Updates- All

Post by Vineda »

Do you want everyone to jump in and post their links or just those that were broken before and may have been renewed or repaged? Just curious :)
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Good question. My first thought was to post mine, but all three of my lovlies come up as they should in a search (saving Darroch, who doesn't seem to be in the system as of yet as he's a babeh)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Sorry, I meant any that are new/ were unpaged before/ don't show up as paged for any reason. I already have Darroch Songhue ^_^ no worries.

And if you know anyone off the boards or who is somewhat inactive currently who has done some behind-the-scenes paging, please post that as well. If it shows up in search/the records already there's no need to re-post them ^_^.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

I'm very behind on paging everything since geocities died, but the main website will be located here:

http://sythevir.webs.com/

should follow the same outline of the last one. I'm working on the individual pages, and the raw data should be up soon - most of the stories will be posted when I have more time.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

No worries, I had word that you were also working on re-paging. I'm still not done myself eheh, gotta get some stories up when I have some muse for it. Just this will be very helpful for now ^^.