Page/Site Updates- All

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Page/Site Updates- All

Post by Talia »

I sent a message to Cynther because I've talked to her recently. Still awaiting a reply. As for Ravyn, she's sending Foxx an email about her Serians, so that will be taken care of as well.

Oh, as an aside- Keidas is a separate foal from Astarte. Keidas belongs to Chidory, and doesn't have a link as of yet. Astarte belongs to Silverdust. ^^ Wasn't sure if you were assuming that they were one foal, or what, so I thought I'd letcha know. XD

I believe I included Ovela's link in the list I sent Foxx, so you should have that as well, but if you don't, let me know. From what I've heard, LadyCrow won't be returning anytime soon, so any Serians belonging to her are most likely abandoned for good. :(

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

I'll ask what Raven's links are from Foxx later. As to Cynther, just keep me updated with what she replies.

And yes, I knew they were two seperate heh. That would be a bit bizarre of a name I think ^_~

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Will do. From what I gathered from Ravyn, she didn't really have the time to repage, so I'm not sure what she planned on doing with her Serians. Either way, she'll discuss that with Foxx, I'm sure. Either way, you'll know what's up with them shortly. She told me she sent off the email yesterday... I believe... lol.

As for Cynth, she's on rather infrequently. I'll try to get some others who talk to her more regularly to poke her about it so I can get you a faster response. Either way, when I know, you'll know.

And agreed. It would be a rather odd name. Just thought I'd make sure, considering. It's easy enough to get names jumbled when you're working with a big enough list. >_<

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Awww darn, too sad to hear that about Vyn, and even Cynther too. I do miss some of the oldbies, it makes me a little nostalgic thinking back to all those years ago when I first joined into this ^_^. But I'm sure no matter what they decide, everyone will find good homes eventually! I just asked Foxx about contacting the list I posted, just because they were at some point in time as active as you and I, and I'd really like to give everyone as much of a chance to jump back in possible. Buuut things are looking a bit bleak on that end, I think with how geocities went down without a trace it's just too much of a hassle for most people D:.

Heh no worries, that one missing comma certainly leaves the name to look a bit confusing. Though I have to say, Keidas' name always makes me think of Anthony Kiedis from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I think I just pronounce them the same in my head XD.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Sounds like a good idea. It's a good thing I switched out of my geocities site when I did. I'd hate to have them all vanish on me and then have to worry about repaging them all. >_< That's rough. Hopefully some of them will be able to get back to Foxx in time. That was the case with Vyn. She has so much going on, and despite the fact that she loves them, it's just too hard for her to repage them all. :(

Heh, I never thought of it that way. XD

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Hey Tigs, do both of us post ThorXFlit foal or just one of us? And do you have any ideas on a name?