Tired Wings

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Tired Wings

Post by Vineda »

Vineda strode forward to greet this newcomer, giving up her search for Songhue. She knew the strangeling had her ways, and that if she did not wish to be seen she would not be. There was also the possibility she'd been called away. It was a turbulent sort of day, where many things were bound to happen, perhaps more than a few of them strange.

"I'm Vineda, and I'm pleased to meet you. I apologize, but I know not where my friend has disappeared to." All of the emotions surrounding her and the disturbance of the storm had her slightly on edge, wondering when the next big thing would happen. She hated this feeling of unease. It was the feeling she got when energy just built up inside of her and there was no way to release it. She crowded closer to the other two than she normally would have out of nerves.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

Addressing Angel, *You do not need to be ashamed of your past. Many here have come from similar places that haunt them, only to be free of them once reaching the Foothills.* This place was indeed magical.

*One can show his friendship by sheltering you all from the rain.* With a flick of his tails the rain begins to curve around both Vineda and Angel. It is as if the rain has been forbidden to touch them so it glides around them and proceeds onward towards the ground. *A little gift that One can give.*

Waterlily walks over to Vineda and brushes against her leg in an effort to be petted. In forms such as these, he cannot resist the subtle pleasures. Petting was an absolute joy for him and he was not about to be shy. Especially with such a wonderful smell coming from her. It was a bit intoxicating in that it reminded him of someone he once knew.

*Angel, maybe we should share a meal together. That may ease your fears. There are many soulless furry animals and insects that can be eaten as well as plenty of edible fruits and flowers.*

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

Tilting her head back she watched with childish fascination at the rain that flowed down the barrier that Waterlily had set up. Lowering her body to the ground to lay down, she arched her head back cleaning her coat, glances over to see Waterlily walk over to Vineda and brush against her, snapping her head back over to look at them she wondered what he was doing. She had never seen any creature brush up against another, except in comfort of a lost friend or family, or love.

As he brushed up against the girl, she heard him mention something about food, gaining her attention she, nodded her head and said, "That would be great." her belly rumbled in agreement, "I'm very hungry." It had been awhile sense she last hunted, happy that she was going to be able to hunt with a new friend she stood flicking her tail back, her wings twitched in anticipation as she waited for him to give the word for a hunt.
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

OOC| Sorry so short, guys, school's eating me alive >.<

She glanced up at the barrier preventing the rain from washing down on her, thinking of the ridiculous umbrellas the people she'd "grown up" with used to carry. Vineda bent down to stroke along the blue fox's back with a grin, trailing her fingers along his spine and ruffling the fur lightly. When she got to his tail she grabbed it very lightly and laughed, waiting for his reaction before she'd consider doing so again. "You two go ahead and hunt. I have no need to eat at the moment, but I'll be around." She debated what to shift to, leaning towards a bird of some kind.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

OOC| One imagines a giant school building looking at Vineda like she was a yummy looking double cheeseburger with fries and then eating her. Yum. Tasty. :dies: :stress: :D :P

BIC| As Vineda's soft fingers stroke down the back of waterlily, his left foot begins to shake ever so slightly while his right eye begins to twitch as well. For some reason, in four-legged forms such as these, being petted is a highly enjoyable thing. As she reaches his tail, waterlily appears to be in a state of pure bliss. And then...she grabbed his tail. At first he was surprised. Such an act to a fox was a tad bit unwanted, but he heard her laugh and figured she was just being playful. He slowly pulls his tail away from her grasp and splashes a few drops of water at her while walking away and smiling. *One would like to continue this at a later time.* For a blue fox, he turned almost a bright shade of red while blushing.

*Be safe Vineda, we shall return.* In a brilliant flash of blue light waterlily changes into his wolf form. This is a fitting form for hunting and it is the one form that gives him the most pleasure from hunting. *There is a species of flightless birds called Diricawls. They are plump and quite tasty. The only issue with catching one is that this bird has the defensive ability to teleport when it senses danger. It is not a magical creature and has no soul, but it appears that maybe some long time ago it may have been. They disturb the space around them when they teleport and that is the best way to track them. We can start the search near those mountain about midway up.*

With that said. *Let's see what you can do Angel.* In a flash waterlily was off towards the mountains. His wolf form is rather large and fast for such a beast. It seems the storm was passing as well, making for a daylight hunt as the sun begins to peak through those dark and ominous clouds.

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

(Sorry's I've been a little bit busy, hope its not to messy)

Nodding at Vineda, her eyes questioning, she didn't want to be rude and leave her out. Her attention was suddenly drawn to Waterlily as he talked about some bird that they were going to hunt. She stepped forward and gazed at his powerful wolf form, suddenly feeling very small.
As he sprang forward tempting her to follow his powerful body, she heard him say, lets see what you can do....a challenge. There was nothing that she loved more than to fly and hunt.

Barking in a happy voice she raised her tail to Alpha position and slammed both her wings down, coming within inches of the ground, the force caused dust and dirt to fly up around her, a split second later she shot straight up to the sky, arching her slender body and tilting her wings forward to gain speed she shot over the field, quickly catching up with Waterlily. Lowering her body closer to the ground she flew at his right side, flying beside him was fun, moving closer she snapped at his tail in playing with him, then snapped higher in the air so he couldn't reach her. The sun peaked out from a cloud, igniting her red fur, the rays caught on her wings as she dove and danced in the sky.
Each day is a gift and not a given right.