New Mod Stuffs + Update

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: New Mod Stuffs + Update

Post by SunBlind »

Always hard to pick between abandonneds, I always want to find them a new home, but if I had to pick a few favorites, in no particular order:

Rhyme
Inverse
Flutter
Strike
Scribble

*and forces herself to stop at 5* And I would love to learn more about Eternal myself.

I wonder why Cynth is so hard to get ahold of, she just recently held a festival here:
http://crystalrealms3.proboards.com/

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Inverse and Bite <3 They're a little on the plain side but they have so much story potential :)

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

*nods* She doesn't frequent the net all that often anymore. I've talked to a couple friends of hers, but I don't know if they've even been able to get ahold of her. Still waiting to see if she replies, but it's been awhile. >.< I'm going to try one more thing though first. She has so many of them, it would be unfortunate.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

The status changes of abandons thus far... is complete. Now just waiting for Foxx to go through with a fine-tooth comb and see who is going to be flying solo from now on and who would like to try again!

Frightening how empty those lists look at the moment. I know the foals and such aren't up to date yet, don't fear, I've asked Foxx if she can add in access to the UI which adds new entries (I can currently only edit pre-created ones ^^), and if this is possible I'll update all new Serians asap!

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

I've very happy to see all the abandoned finding new homes, I think I just might have fallen in love with Wildfire and Blitz myself, :D. Congrats to Tigress for her new privileges.
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Congrats to Foxxy in finally getting a helping hand in all the behind the scenes work. ;)

To have that many abandoned is sad. However, it is a joyous event, to know they will finally be finding new and proper homes. :)

Although, when you think of it, those who say enough and won't be readopted out are nothing less than heart shattering. They'd rather go face the dangers of Ryandrithae than deal with the likes of bondeds again. Personally, once it comes down to choosing danger and possible death over dealing with us, it's rather shameful to be a part of those that lead to it. :(