New Mod Stuffs + Update

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: New Mod Stuffs + Update

Post by Vineda »

They're all amazing ^^ I'm interested to hear who the other parent was on the Epoch x Someone serian :)
Interesting to see how the offspring turn out sometimes... if they look like any one parent or a mix of both or even neither parent :heart:
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

They are all lovely. <3 Sage's blue boy is amazingly wonderful, and the other makes me think so much of a rebellious teen Sage in a way. XD *giggles* Not that she ever really 'outgrew' that stage...

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

*chuckles* I have loved Ghostfire since I first saw her. I remember when she was born and I knew she was going to be stunning, then she grew up and I wasn't surprised that she was beautiful! My favorites are Ghostfire, Sylph, Iridescence, Angel, Colori Di Giorno, Masquerade, Stalk, and Faith (long-time loves, the whole lot!), but my list is right at 30 for ones that really piqued my interest. *grin*

Sage's kids are lovely! I think it would be a cute idea for Sage's new bonded to have some say over who they go to. or maybe some input in how they are given away? Just a though ^_~. Hehe indeed Songhue, she's still a bit of a rebellious gal isn't she? :3

Epoch's kids are so painfully obvious with his unique markings, but I too am curious about the mother!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Aww Sage's two kids are so cute as a foal. I have always loved both, but their foal picture are even cuter!^^ I agree Sage's daughter looks like a rebellious little one!^^ Love her colours and coat pattern. She looks she would have a personality opposite from her sister, my Silverflash.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

I just glanced at them but my top 3 are

1: Vex
2: Wildfire
3: Angel

With Tigs making sure everyone has thm posted correctly, if she see's a problem with an active members page will she PM them or something to notify them so they can correct it?

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Of course I will Keira :). More than likely I'll PM first, and if it isn't dealt with in a timely fashion/before the next draw comes up, then I'll have to change the status to prevent people from signing and ignoring their previous paging issues. But I don't see that being a problem, you all are dears about keeping things up-to-date and within the rules ^__^.