[Scribbling]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

[Scribbling]

Post by Foxxfyre »

Scribble has been nagging me for a long while about having someone to play pranks on again, so after much debate we agreed that she can choose her next Bonded in whichever way she likes, so long as she stops bothering me -_-

Shush, you know you're happy for me, even if I do make your evenings a little too fun sometimes...

*ahem*

Yes, yes, I know, I'll get on with it before you change your mind!

Sometime this week I will be hiding something around the Fields. There are three parts to this, you see. The first part will be finding the hidden item. The second part will be reading the item. The third part is, of course, doing what the item says to do. That's all I'm going to say, but make sure to keep your eyes peeled!

Oh, and just because only one item is the one I'm looking for doesn't mean it will be the only item I place around the Fields! In fact, I enlisted the help of a few of my friends, and they gave me a some things to hide as well, and will be more than happy to consider a Bond with anyone kind enough to return them.

I get the feeling you're hiding something from me... you're being entirely too honest Scribble.

You're just paranoid Foxx. Why would I hide anything?

That makes it even more suspicious! Aah, well, I did agree to let you do whatever you want... I guess I'll just have to wait and see what you have up your sleeve.
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Re: [Scribbling]

Post by Foxyfireswings »

hehe a treasure hunt :D love it!! *Waves at Scribble then runs off to start looking around the fields*
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*grins and plays into Scribble's game* Canna help it.. But... Foxxy, luff, what sleeve might she have to hide things up? *bats eyes and makes a show of looking for any bits of clothing*

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

ooh, been a long time since I searched for those Silver Unicorns back when Silvanon started her agency *g* Hopefully you'll hold this on a weekend though, to give us poor working slobs a chance to participate *g* I barely got a chance at the image guessing game it went so fast LOL

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

The hunt for treasure thing is new to me, so other than going over every possible post in the fields looking for one that was edited to include a whatchamahoozit... ^^' We're all in for a challenge, it seems!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

This looks really cool!^^ I love scavengerhunts!
I need a new image holder...lol