[Scribbling]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Scribbling]

Post by Foxxfyre »

Scribble did make this a bit hard... ^^; Apparently she was worried by how fast you all got Tig's picture challenge! I'll give a few more clues, while Scribble's distracted by congratulating herself on stumping everyone. We had a looooong talk, and I know a bit more about the game now...

1. The items can be -anywhere- in the Fields
2. The items might not always be "items", they can also be various types of post vandalism
3. Finding them does not mean you win :P

*scurries off before Scribble finds out she leaked info*
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Hmmm, I think I've got a hint of what to do :D
One questions- if we find one item and correctly solve its puzzle and win the Serian, can we still find the others or are we out for the rest of this treasure hunt competition? ^^

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I'd like to just say "if you find others, you get them too", but there should be -some- restrictions I think ^^; How about...

1. You're limited to finding a maximum of three items
2. If you want to trade items with someone before returning them to a Serian, feel free to, but make sure to let Scribble know that you found the item so she can remove it from her list (because you picked it up, get it?).
3. If you find the item and you can't figure out how to return it and for some reason you don't want to or can't trade it, let Scribble know so she can hide it again ;)
4. If you find an item, make sure to post that you found it and where, because they are all first-come, first-serve
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Sounds good to me, and just in time!

I believe I found the first item :)
http://www.sionayra.com/roleplay/viewto ... 02&start=0
The star hidden in Crystal's image! If it wasn't for my curiosity of why a link showed up when my cursor went over the picture, I may have skimmed right past it o__o; what a tricky one!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

That's awesome! A golden star to be returned to the 'correct' owner. ^_^ Congrats, Tigs! <33

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

Congrats to you! Very good find. :D
Each day is a gift and not a given right.