[Guess That Serian]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: [Guess That Serian]

Post by Talia »

Congrats Kyra! He's found a good home. :D

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Congrats to the others who guessed a Serian correctly!! :D
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Thanks Kyra, it's all updated in the database!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Hahaaa, cliffs! XD

Luffleh page for him, and the others, Kyra. :3

And again 'tis stated, if anyone's curious about serians.net feel free to jump in. xD There's SO many possibilities, and it's extremely easy to use and navigate. Almost anything can be edited to the way you want it specifically, no limits just about, and if you can't figure out the edit yourself then we're all willing to help you out. :) And a plus is, there can be two or more people registered on the same site - sort of like this, in a way, if we were all able to be logged in separately and access the paging records (which would be a possible disaster here, so maybe not the best example :out: ). XD Plus is really just Easy to use, honestly. The basic tools are all just right there.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Looking for a good place to post this link, I wasn't even sure if it was Foxx or Tigress who was handling the links *g* Anyway, Isis has been posted! I'll add more text once I get a better feel for her personality.

http://myth-and-fantasy.com/mystichorse ... ills8.html

Maybe there should be a thread in the forum where people can go to list their links, and then whenever a moderator has time they can update the database and delete the post?