[Double Trouble! - END -] [Sunblind!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Re: [Double Trouble!]

Post by Foxyfireswings »

What about....

Kudos

Its Greek word for glory. :lol: I think that he looks glorious :bubbles: .
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Just a quick question about his lineage... he's the son of Malevolence and Mist, I believe, yes? With a sister named Karma? I was just a little confused >_<

*turns to Karma3* Anyhow, I'd like to submit the name "Riddle" to this handsome guy. Now, wait a minute, wait a minute good sir. Hold up there. Don't turn your nose up at it so fast. Allow me to explain, if you would be so kind.

There are a few things that pointed me at this name in particular. One of these things is the presence of some very unique golden rune-like markings you seem to have inherited from your mother... very complimenting to your coloration :)

Another thing that sparked my interest in such a name is your dragonlike features, inherited from your father it would seem. Your wings, eyes, the spikes on your tail and wing joints, the coloration... Anyhow. Dragons have extensive history where I come from. They're very rare, exalted and feared in turn. Though not often seen, they dance through our legends and lore and dreams as riddles. We strive to understand them, but they can certainly be a bit beyond us. As I understand it, they keep their own counsel. Your personality seems to fit this name and history. You'll reveal what you see fit, and accept what pleases you.

It is a name following the old style, with no exotic sounds or languages. Yet it is anything but plain when taken into consideration. One must be cunning to answer a riddle, and also stealthy in creating one.

*dips in a small curtsy* I thank ye for hearing me out, and I wish you luck in finding a name that pleases you.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Heee, Vinny, different names, same basic thoughts!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Alright, looks like we need our first hint here! I like the ideas so far though ^_~

...I am a second generation Serian, and I like tradition, even if Serians nowadays have given up on it...

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Guess I should wait for tomorrow to "improve" upon the name... but I think I know what you're getting at ^_^ *ponders*
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Tradition, hm? Naming wise, traditionally, serians had somewhat simple names...

Cotton, he of the cotton tail and markings that reminds me so much of a life on the ranch, Flutter, she who has no known parentage or alter but beautiful wings to flutter about, Shamrock, who has the wonderful markings of luck all over...

Ect., Ect., Ect.

Sooo, what would be considered a 'traditional' style of name..?

Ascending Mists, as it looks like he's about to take flight? I suppose it would work as he has wings, and is able to fly and ascend into the sky, above the mist and fog. He also has the dragon's pride and ferocity, helping him to rise above others in a way... And his mother's gentle heart that you have to climb over a number of obstacles to reach, with her markings rising up over his hide.

Hmm... Such an odd, picky, dragon of a serian. xD