[Double Trouble! - END -] [Sunblind!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: [Double Trouble!]

Post by Talia »

Good hint Tigs-luff. :heart: I really like this guy, but I'm going to sit this one out. Can't be too greedy. :) I'd love to RP with whomever manages to bond with him, however. I'm bonded to his sister- who, ironically enough, is also named Karma. :P

Good luck everyone! *pats Shiro* I have many an available mare, so I might come back to you later!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

*grins*

I'm surprised you remembered the 2nd gen thing Tigs! Tradition is a lovely thing XD
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Hehe Foxx, I always loved the rule for second gen names, and you know me, I'm ancient around here ;D how could I forget? Thanks Tal!

Sorry to be such a bother everyone, I'd make him ease up but sadly I have little control over this, I'm just doing as told!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

It's no bother! The 'trend' of two-part names had been noticed, but for some reason it was thought to be just that - a trend, not tradition. xD Had to have others point out to me that it had been a "rule" for a little while.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

What, no one has tried for Shiro's heart yet? I have a few mares that will want to have a try, here's the first one (I assume I'm doing this right? Am I supposed to RP her or present her to him?) Obviously all statements about his personality are assumptions on my part and based on the couple of lines you made in your original post ^_^

*An icy wind blows in though the fields and most Serians present shiver. Looking about for a cause they notice the arrival of a mare of the Arctic Winds*

I would like to present Solus. She might look like a plain Jane mare on the outside, and though you suggested that might be what Shiro likes in a mare, it wasn't why I picked her. It was her cool external but warm heart that I think will attract him. While I don't doubt Shiro loves to be flattered, to have someone do nothing but flatter you all day would be tiresome. Would not the stallion prefer a mare to look beyond his glittering horn and golden hooves to see how handsome he is inside? And while he may have a slightly flighty side, it might reassure him that his companion is down to earth, without being boring or a spoil sport. She might not be the life of the party, but she knows how to have fun. Can you not envision them in flight together, soaring through the sky? She's not an easy mare to woo though, not easily excited by a wink and a nod, and that bit of a challenge may make her all the more interesting to the stallion. While other mares fall before his hooves in swoons, this mare would just roll her eyes and wait patiently for his ego to be stroked and the get on with it. She's not the jealous type, and I assume that while he's a flirt, he's not the kind to cheat. Solus loves foals, and I think Shiro would love nothing more than to see little mini versions of himself running about. I can just picture them, Solus the contented mother watching while father and foal play about in the fields. He is a foal at heart himself, is he not?

*G*

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Hehe I was looking for the Serian to interact with him herself, but I won't hold it against you at all if you don't want to re-do it, I should have been more specific!