Hihi!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Hihi!

Post by Songhue »

Oh you should. Even if they pass off excuses as nothing more than that, an excuse, and actually stick to the "Respond by this date or they are abandoned" rule, the chances of getting a new bonded during the festivities are actually pretty good. Although when you think of it, these guys were already marked as abandoned and there is no 'unabandoning,' only rebonding. So either way you'd be going around with freshly bonded serians, you would simply get a certain number of them all at once.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Welcome back :D I am very happy to see you again ^^ I'm really sorry about the Geocities thing, it left a lot of Serians homeless >< I'm very glad that you stuck with the site and came back to check on things!

Your Serians were actually abandoned because I thought you were MIA, so I'm afraid that the ones me and Tig have already set up for readoptions have to stay that way >< It's not very fair of me to undo all of the lots-of-effort that Tig and others went through to prepare for these contests ^^; Fortunately, some of them are still undecided, so as soon as I verify which ones Tigs has plans for, I'll let you the ones that are left, and you can let me know if you want them back, or would rather they find a new home. I will definitely hold nothing against you, I just want them to find good homes ^^ We can definitely talk through PMs if you want to keep the conversation private, or we can talk here, whatever you want :)

Of course, if you want to participate in the contests to re-bond, I have no problems letting you do so ^^ I completely understand how you can lose track of the site, it's activity has been a bit flaky and such ^^;
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Welcome back! I remember you! <3 So after talking with Foxx about what we've both had planned so far, we decided that if you wish, you are free to reclaim Bengal, Bright, Iridescence, Jester, Slash, and Vagrant. Dazzle and Frost are already part of an event, and Nip was just recently readopted ^^. Just let us know if you wish to keep the others and post links when they're up!

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

Geocities is bad. Serians.net is good. :bubbles: