[Double Trouble! - END -] [Sunblind!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: [Double Trouble!]

Post by Songhue »

Not yet, more than likely. They'll get back to us about things when they can. :)

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

Ok :D just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something :lol:
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Shiro walks over to where the two mares are waiting with a bright smile. They were both lovely, each in their own way. He admired them openly from afar as he walked closer, blushing only slightly when he came within speaking distance, grin widening hugely.

Good afternoon, I hope I didn't keep you waiting long.

He bows then to each one in turn like a true gentleman, and turns to Solus first, a curious expression.

May I ask your name? I'm sure you know, but I am Shiro Suisei. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.

He turns to Shiva then and smiles warmly as well.

And may I know your name as well? I feel so flattered to have somehow gathered the interest of you both.

Modest words with a charming smile, Shiro wasn't really that arrogant, just a little bit obsessed with romance.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

TeeHee! Now THIS is going to be fun to read! XD :evil:
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

Shiva dipped her neck down as she watched the white stallion approach, arching her neck gracefully she nickered a soft welcome, prancing a step closer she caught his eyes and said shyly, "My name is Shiva its a pleasure to meet you as well Shiro." Her heart fluttered lightly as she spoke his name for the first time, breathing in sweet spring air, she noticed just how beautiful the plains looked on a day such as this, trying to calm her nerves as she watched the sunlight graze his coat making it shimmer and come alive, the tip of his horn flashed as he calmly watched her, in a somewhat nervous voice she said,"How are you on this fine spring day?" Tilting her ears forward she tucked her wings white wings back, admiring the spring hue of his own wings.
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Don't ask - no idea - but a name idea...

ElderClaw

Well, ok, some idea. Elder, as in older, wiser, powerful, ect. Mist and myth and might and suchness. Claw, as in... Draconic, in a way, also climbing, grabbing, insisting. He's more than dragon - just a tail and wings - and more than mist and mythic symbols. But you can hint at those, and more, with something like... Well, ElderClaw.