Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Randomness

Post by Songhue »

Yay for circle poppings! *offers apples and caramel instead* :D

And you only answered half, missy - they're all bonded! Who's your favorite in abandoneds, too? *pokeprods* Hmm? You know who We love, now play fair and tell us who You love! :heart:

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Hehe, umm.... Mystic, Venom, Cotton, Flux, Rhapsody, Eternal, Epoch, Black Thorn, Ochre Star, Nighttears, Ghostfire

And I'm severely limiting myself... there are a whole lot of others, but those are my absolute favs, for one reason or another ^^;

But, umm... my top 5 favs are:

Prophet
Serenity
Haunting Spirit
Geo
Phantom

LunarPrism is tied with a few others at 6, in case you were all wondering ^^;

And my favorite dead Serian is Moonwing ^^;
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Mystic, NightTears and cotton all catch my eye too. XD Guess they're all your babies, in some way or another. *patsnugs 'em all*

Have you ever looked at someone's posting of one of them and just went "O.o Wtf... No, that's not right at all...." It's one of my greatest fears. *sheepish* xD

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Moonwing makes me swoon. She's amazing. :) And Lunar is gorgeous, but of course Tigs already knows I love her. <3 She has quite the fan base, or so I told her!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Hehe, well... not really! When I draw a Serian, I really try to get their personality's in their faces if I have a strong sense of it, and so far nobody's gone wrong :) In fact, sometimes you all do so well with them that you have me rethinking what I originally had in mind and saying "Wow, that really does fit that Serian better".

To be honest, it's like I say "ok, here's a coloring book page. As long as you don't go too far out of the lines, I'll be happy" and some of you go and paint a masterpiece, and if you -do- go outside of the lines it is only to paint incredibly gorgeous, matching scenery. When that happens I just can't be mad because the page has become so much more than I had ever expected it to be :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*is reminded just how awesomely awesome you are*

Ok, one more last question (with the hope of not being smacked) - been wondering this for a while now, soo... Are 3rd gen serians a no-no? After all this time (five years and up!) it's a bit surprising not to have and grandfathers running around - is that an unspoken rule, to help keep the lineages nice and short and easier to keep track of who's related to who? (and does it mean that a Sparkle/Amber baby will never, ever, ever-ever-ever-ever be?)

Ok, a complex, multi-part question, but still.... >.x