Snow Diamonds (Amber & Sparkle)

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Snow Diamonds (Amber & Sparkle)

Post by Kyra »

Amber listened intently and thought these creatures sounded nice and she was curious to actually see one after hearing their description. She tried to picture them and could not come up with anything that could possibly be real. Amber shook her head to get rid of all the images of these creatures that came to mind that were just plane silly. She giggled, "I would love to meet one, since from what you said I can't seem to picture them right without them looking really silly. Also, they sound nice and I would love to see your home."

Amber looked at her mate confused when he smiled and immediately to snort and through his head up. Though a second later she was giggling because she saw what the culprit was; fallen snow. She watched in amusement as Sparkle rolled in the snow and then spoke to the tree. It was so cute and funny to her.

"Yes, it will be fun to show you the seasons. All we need to decide when we want to go exploring our realms. I know Kyra would be fine with it when ever we are ready. Just a warning though beware of all rivers and deep streams. One can never tell where Peace's to extremely playful sprites, also known as dolphins will turn up."
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| In case you're interested, the critters can be seen here. :) http://www.songhue.webs.com/thecolonyof ... easure.htm

BIC| Sparkle had to grin at the warning of waterways, knowing quite well the sort of tricks Sign could play whenever she had a visitor. The cold was beginning to get to him as she spoke of her bonded, making him shake himself off to stop the shivers and nudge her shoulder, striking out in some random direction. He had to move or he'd go insane from frozen hooves.

"It wouldn't be hard to visit now; I come and go as I please, all that would be needed is to call my bonded and have her shift you to our realm. I'm sure she'd be glad to. Although to be honest, I'm not entirely sure how you can handle these seasons so well. It's nice at first, but..."

He shrugged and tossed his mane, tilting his head curiously. The more he contemplated her home the more intrigued he became.

"Then again, this isn't much different for you than your home right now, is it? The seasons change slowly and you get used to them, without having to find some sort of shelter from them... I think that's what I heard, any way. Or is it they change rather fast and that's why you need the shelter?"

Chuckling, he nuzzled into her neck as they walked, giving her a tender look. "I'm going to drive you crazy with all my questions. Come on, race you across the meadow!"

With that, and one last, deep kiss, he flicked his tail over her side and shot forward, sending up a massive spray of snow behind him.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber got the hint from his nudge and followed him. She too now realized that her hooves where tinkling slightly with the feeling of cold, sure she was used to the snow, but to stand around in it for long periods of time, even she would get cold. She was glad that they were moving to keep her hooves warm, but more for Sparkle. The thought did not cross her mind until now that the snow must be nearly freezing his hooves off, since he would not have time to get used to the snow, like she had. Amber was not pleased she missed this fact, but she would remember and now allow a repeat.

"I would love to visit your home now, if you want to or we can visit mine. However, these Destyre have me curious. I would so love to meet one. As well as see your home and any of you bond family whom may be home at the time."

Amber was about to answer his next few questions, but stopped as he nuzzled her and spoke again. She herself could not help but giggly, "True that may be, but I will probably bury you with questions when I am in your realm. It will be very different from my home, one season and having two suns."

Amber laughed and nodded her head in agreement to his question. She shifted her weight back to her hind legs was ready to burst into a gallop, but before she could she was stopped cold by his kiss. She felt herself melt and it took her a moment to recover before she could chase after him. She tossed her head playfully and burst into a full gallop, moving straight through his spray of snow. She felt herself blushing on the fact his kiss had stopped her playful spirit and competitiveness cold and for a moment left her in a dream state.

"No fair, kissing before a race is against the rules!" she yelled playfully. Amber picked up a near gear and veered to the right, hoping that the snow trail her mate was kicking up would not black her vision as much, right now she could make out his outline, but not much of his colours.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He laughed, sending out a nicker of joy as she neared his flank, taking a chance and swinging his head around to toss her a wink.

"It's perfectly fair! I nearly face-planted myself because of that!"

And it was perfectly true, something that was only made all the more evident by his impish grin. Lunging forward after kissing the perfect mare was not a smart idea, as the first impression he got was to actually be floating on air in joy. His hooves had landed rather roughly, as a result.

And then he began to fade - his legs seemed to shimmer and ripple, simply disappearing, quickly followed by the rest of him as he walked through the realms. He could do this quite easily at any time, but he wanted to enter his home in full gallop - he simply had to see the look on his face.

He saw everything and nothing as he shifted realms, the stars, the suns, the brilliant colors of skies and the energy of space. He wasn't entirely solid himself, though, simply a massive ball of energies that took on the form of his physical body - a prism of energies that sent sparks flying from his hooves instead of diamonds of snow.

And then the various worlds around them rippled, solidifying into a large, open woodland where the light drifted down lazy and warm in the cool air. Snorting, he tossed a whinny over his shoulder to the pair of almond shaped blue-grey eyes that flashed, blinked and vanished, leaving him to charge ahead.

He didn't run for long, though - skidding around a tree, he stopped and looked for his mate, grinning hugely as he tried to see if she managed to beat him all the same.

"My home," he whickered, tilting his ears happily. The trees were large and ancient, spread fairly far apart with branches that seemed to reach for infinity. The light was dappled on the ground, revealing the occasional pile of multi-hued leaves, though many of the trees still had much vibrant greenery, several of which had a collection of fruit scattered about the roots.

It was simple and ancient, making him completely relax as the sun lay warm upon his back like a blanket, absently picking up a delicious golden apple and tossing it to his mate.

"So you have questions?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She laughed as she pictured Sparkle taking off in a dream state and almost doing a face plat because of it.

Amber watched in shock as her mate slowly became a light ball as did she. She snorted, she was not frightened only surprised, he had not said when or to how they would get to his realm. She had the idea of walking through a portal, like the valley portals in her home, or the new way which was sidestepping through realms. All she had to do with the new gift was picture where she wanted to be in home, or for that matter in Sionayra and take a sidestep and she would cross realms.

Amber was lost for words at what she saw before she felt her hooves connect with solid ground again. She immediately slammed the breaks on with in a few seconds of feeling a warm sun on her back and seeing green plants and trees. Her eyes looked around and took in the new scenery. Though once they spotted the dark blue coat, they relaxed.

She smiled and picked up a brisk jog towards her mate. She slowed to a halt once she had come up to his side. Amber looked down at the golden apple that Sparkle had offered her, and she would eat it, but she had too many questions to ask. She giggled, "Yes, I have tons of questions," she said in a playful tone. "Ok first thanks for the heads up on jumping realms. It was amazing, exactly how does that work, since it is way different from the two ways to my realm."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He snorted out a laugh and jumped up, literally running up the tree trunk to snatch another apple for himself. He hadn't thought to warn her - she had said she was willing to see his home, so he took her there, after a quick little mental note with his bonded.

"Would you have liked a heads up? I didn't mean to startle you - you mean there's other ways to go about it?"

A flick of his ears and a curious tilt of his head as he bit the apple in two marked it as a serious question, an apology in his eyes as he regarded her.

"You see, it's all about energies. Everything is comprised of energies, spiritual energies for the soul, physical energies, positive energies, negative energies, neutral energies, pure energies, energies that would act as a poison towards other energies. As long as you have a decent understanding of energies you can shift your own energies through the realms, without even moving physically if you want, and essentially travel along the flow of energies at any rate you desire."

He smiled reassuringly, trotting over to snatch up a strange looking fruit that seemed a cross of a peach and some sort of berry before nuzzling into her neck again.

"This is a large realm, so we may have to ripple from place to place. Just let me know what you want to see first - you're always free to come back, any time you want, so there's no rush. All you'll need is to think of this place and you can find yourself here."

He smiled and kissed her cheek, gently bumping her nose. She would probably need a little time to adjust to the sudden appearance of an entirely new realm. There was no missing the two suns that filtered the light in a criss cross dappled over their backs or the strangeness of the trees around them, after all.