[Double Trouble! - END -] [Sunblind!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: [Double Trouble!]

Post by SunBlind »

Solus greeted the stallion, "My name is Solus, it is a pleasure to meet you as well". Being a rather quite mare, she said nothing else but waited patiently for the stallion to respond again.

In the meantime, a small, zebra stripped filly had snuck out of SunBlind's Realm and hurried her way to the Glade. She'd been to the Fields before but this was her first time here. Exotic looked about to see if there was anything of interest going on, and with a little gleeful giggle, cantered over on her short little legs.

"Hiya!" she said as she burst into the group of two mares and one stallion. She recognized Solus, but not the other two. Solus appeared surprised at the arrival of the young mare, but Exotic took no notice of the larger female. She turned on the stallion, "You have a very pretty horn!" she said with a playful glint in her eye. "What's your name? Mine is Exotic". Her energy just bubbled forth, the complete opposite of the icier Solus.

(felt he should have at least one more mare to to choose from, *g*)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

TripleThreat

- Was looking at mister tradition's lineage and he's a 2.5 gen, with a very mixed line. Father was arctic winds, mother was second gen, with parents of forest song and celestial light. Beyond that - he is a triple threat in and of himself. He's layered and complex, has the spikes on his wings as well as his tail, plus having wings to begin with, is very prince-like in that he's particularly picky and wants Just the Right name, with the same regal princeliness to go about making such demands in a tactful manner, enjoys action and moving or at the least flight...

He's a triple threat in almost every aspect of what seems to describe him. Even in romance! Can't you just see him flexing in an absent manner while the mares fawn, then countering the macho act with a little nuzzle or a soft word, only to find the special thing needed to close the deal? You, me boyo, are one complex critter!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*pokes this yet again*

Ok, Savage Hope might work for him. It just seems to fit... It's hard to describe properly, in all honesty. He's strong, fierce, savage. And refuses to let go of that sweet, kind part that thrives on hope. That's about the best it can be articulated, right now.

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

(Also taking another shot at it)

FIre Bringer.

Because........I think its a good name??? :lol:
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

*Ummmmmmm*

Rainstomper is my guess for the lovely Serian.
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

RaggedSilk

It's a little... Er, obtuse, but it may still work. How much more cover-all-bases can you get than to go with both opposites? That's understood quite well with me, as it's often said I'm the timid little doe that will eat you alive.

Ragged and rough, draconian, proud, ancestral, traditional. Silky smooth and kind, flowing evenly from both parents, a treasure in all ways. Simple and honest.