New Memories.

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: New Memories.

Post by Songhue »

Ahhhhh

The sweet mist of drizzling rain lay on her like a cool blanket, a shiver of contentment racing down her spine as the wind picked up for a moment and lashed her tail about, only to calm a moment later. Frolic visibly relaxed, her movements becoming more fluid as she jumped up to catch a drop on her tongue before flopping down to roll in the warm, rain-dampened grass. Now this was more her pace.

Standing with a snort, she followed Sunspot's gaze as he let out a nicker, a grin spreading over her muzzle. More company? Just as well!

Her mane was plastered to her neck by then, her tail parted by the deadly spike on her legs as the breeze continued to twitch it around in a lazily playful manner. There were bits of grass sticking to her coat, with a few petals still tangled in her mane as the water dripped down her nose; it was quite a sight, on a mare such as her, though by all indications she was utterly unaware.

"Well hello!" she called, jumping up to catch another drop on her tongue before nodding to Sunspot in a motion to walk with her. "Come to play in the rain?"

Twitching her tail off her flank, she reached down to pull up a mouthful of sweet, damp grass, stretching happily. With a grin and a sideways look to Sunspot she let out a low nicker and twisted around to catch a drop a second before it landed on the stallion's nose. Such a sweet rain!

"Friend of yours?" she asked with a laugh in her voice, motioning towards the stranger. There wasn't much of a pause to wait for an answer - she just picked up her head and trotted closer to the other serian, hoping to meet him somewhere in the middle. At least, she did for a few moments - then she let out a ringing whinny, spun around to eye the both of them and hollered "Bet you I make it the longest without falling!"

With that, and a toss of her head, she tore off across the grass, her hooves gripping the slick treat with experienced expertise.

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

The rain felt good against Sunspots coat as he followed just behind Frolic watching the rain trail down her emerald colored coat, whipping his tail back and forth he stopped short waiting for a reply from the other Stallion. Tilting his ears forward he noticed that Frolic seemed pleased with the change of weather, arching his neck he pranced forward a few steps, the coltness in him growing as the small storm continued its down pour, lowering his neck he nibbled on some of the sweet grass.

Lifting his head he snorted in response, water trailing down his nose, "I know not who he is." Smiling as she tossed her head looking over at him a smile in her eyes, yelling out her game then taking off without hesitation, laughing he charged forward over the wet grass, following her across the field. Slowing his gallop he almost lost the bet when his hoof slid unexpectedly, almost buckling under him. Gasping in shock he forced his muscles to smooth out.
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

Mael steps forward out of the shadows.

*Hello, I am Maelstrom. It is a pleasure to see other Serians. I have not been home in a very long time.*

Mael trots a bit closer to the other two Serians.He can now see the stars on Sunspot and the blue stripes on Frolic.

Turning to Frolic, *I hope you enjoyed my little shower. I overheard your yearning and asked my bonded if he could let me provide that gift to you.*

As not to be rude, he turns to greet Sunspot as well. *Were you playing a game when I arrived?*

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| After much debate, Frolic is being pulled from this thread. She should show up at the party, however... When our poor busy-bee playmates get a chance to reply!

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

(Sorry I haven't had a chance to do more then reply to the Marrok thread, with baby teething and all it makes it hard :lol: )

Sunspot snorted and pulled up to a halt, wondering were Frolic went. He glanced around sadly for she had been there one second and gone the next. Turning he saw a gray water colored stallion approaching, flicking his tail he lowered his head and whinnyed in response, "I think Frolic enjoyed the gift a good deal." Turning his head he looked out across the field, and added in a somewhat sad voice, "We were having a race, but she is no longer here." The sky above them still dripped with rain, the water falling in his face, snorting he pawed at the ground, still wanting to run.
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Life has a nasty habit o getting in the way like that. :lol: It had been my hope to have her come out and just enjoy herself, get settled and used to being her again, but she's kicking up a fit otherwise... Figured, she would be better at handling it at the party.