Holiday Serians

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Holiday Serians

Post by Songhue »

*insert annoying art appreciation post*

That, in my opinion, is some of your best work to date, Foxxy. There's an actual, defined chest, the neck isn't as thick as the body, cheek and muzzle are in proportion to the neck, the back legs look amazing, keeping to physical form and giving a sort of overall tone with how they're shaped, very lovely on the curved there, hooves are dainty and proportionate, the eye's fairly high up off the cheek, ears are beautiful, the front legs aren't too thin and you hinted at the shoulder perfectly, along with fantastic feathering and unique markings/mane/extra long tail bone.

*end annoying art appreciation post*

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Rein is Hawt! And I can't wait to see what you do with Hollyberry, and the foals for that matter. You should know I'd never kick you about that <3 I think by this point I've proven I'm willing to wait however long it takes to see her in her finished glory :D. But I adooooore her. Her outline is just /perfect/.

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

One thinks there are far too many female Serians and demands more male ones be created.

*time passes in One's head, what seems like days for him is a mere split second for everyone else*

One retracts his previous statement. Continue on dear foxxy.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

OMG Velvet is amazing!^^ Love her pose and especially love the crescent moon on her forehead! Congrats Tigs!

I know for the fact that crescent moons on foreheads or hand are my markings. In almost any rp or story line, I use on rp sites and even Kyra for her have that marking!^^ Just love it!

I also can't wait to see Holleyberry! Thanks again so much for holding the Christmas riddles! It was so much fun and challenging! Also ya for Cyclone going to have mane close to Phantoms and Oblivion! He will be a real site to see!
I need a new image holder...lol

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Rein was a male XD I actually was doing too many males for a little while, so I'm trying to even out the balance ^^; In fact, let me get the real numbers for you...

There are actually 170 male Serians and 162 female Serians ^^

But you're right, now that the balance is a bit more reasonable (females used to be a bit in demand ^^; ) I can start trotting out more males XD

I'm actually surprised that you caught me in my rebalancing >.> Here I thought I was being subtle :P
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I must say, I adore the detailing on Rein. :D You put a ton of work into all of them, and we all appreciate it! And thanks for the compliments guys! I adore him! Hawt beast that he is. Hee.

Velvet is amazing :) Tigs already knows what I think of her. Hehe. What a gorgeous gal. Can't wait to see the finished piece of work!

I was discussing Hollyberry with Tigs last night. I'm sure she'll be stunning as well. :heart: