New family member :)

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

New family member :)

Post by Rainer »

On Feb 16th we added a new family member to "be friends" with my little bay mare :) Although-Rox doesn't have friends, more like horses she squeals at :out: Haha, but yeah.

His name is Chase, he's an 11yr old all black gelding, registered to the AQHA as "Sealed in Cash". :) He's a big sweetie.

and I mean big. :)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/ra ... IM0167.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/ra ... IM0165.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/ra ... IM0164.jpg

Excuse the bulky clothing, haha, layers are a girls best friend in winter.

I just thought you guys would appreciate knowing why I've been off and on around here lately, got a little more responsibility on my plate. :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: New family member :)

Post by Songhue »

Holy wow, congrats! That's a responsibility that'd be an honor to take on... Ever since my girl was sold from under me it hasn't been the same. I'd simply Kill for the responsibility of having my own darling again.

One day, though, my ranch will be set up and I'll have much more than one or two to care for! Hee! This boy is huge, he must keep you so busy with grooming and feeding. Hopefully the friendship is going great!

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Yes, he tends to enjoy a good roll, but he's such a people horse, biggest suck I've ever met:) And I'm sorry to hear about your horse :( I couldn't imagine life with my guys, it's hard work. But it's rewarding.

Do you have a place already? :) That's amazing! I'm farmsitting this weekend, so I'll be taking care of more then 20 horses :S It's nerve wracking, but exciting. :)

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Wows!! Congrats Rainer! ^_^ *is muchly jealous* xD

That is a LOT of responsibility - farmsitting O.o holy moley. Glad it's a pleasant bit of life that's keeping you busy, instead of something less fun! :D
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Wow, he's gorgeous ^^ I'm so jealous, he seems like he's very sweet :) I love those pics XD

And holy cow, he's big! He looks larger than any of the horses I used to ride, besides maybe a Percheron cross I rode once ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

One doesn't know much about horses, but I think I've seen that horse in a movie...The Black Stallion... LOL ...Hopefully the better of the remakes. :P