Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Post by Vineda »

Finished one important assignment, one more to go. Gonna try to have it by Monday, but have til Wednesday at the latest to get it done. And it's like pulling teeth >.< Then I've got a total of 4 papers before the last day of classes.. may summat, but they should be fairly easy and interesting. Then I have two finals, not too bad at all ^.^ No idea what to expect from the two summer classes though.. :?:

Major congrats Kyra!! :D I'm a bit jealous, lol. I plan on getting back to riding when I find a job... already crossing fingers that that'll happen hehe. *shakes head at the schoolness* Your poor kitty. How long will she have to continue with the collar and vet visits? I just started fostering two kittens.. they turned a week old yesterday. Their mom was a stray that got hit by a car. She fractured her skull and we were unable to save her. We did an emergency C-section on her since she was pregnant and almost full-term, delivering 6 babies total :heart: All are alive and well. Three of us at the clinic each took two; feeding every two hours is a big task!

Hee I like demanded updates as well! Sorry it's taken me so long to fulfill my duty :out: haha
I like the spaghetti theory, Tal! Sounds like you might be on to something there! :lol: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya! Anything in particular you're trying to snag? *wonders what field you're hunting in*

*waits patiently to hear from Tigs* :P

So. How you doin Song? I demand an update from you in return! :) hangin in there? keepin busy?? you know I always got my ears perked for ways I can help!

*daydreams that maybe Foxxy'll drop by here and say hi* xD
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Heh, my update...

I'm not human and suffering abject misery, but I'm getting through it. One breath at a time.

Other than that, I'm trying to catch myself - been slipping on posting for class, easiest grade you can get for this. I started to move in to the vacant room my sis left when she moved out, leaving the two littles ones in their own room. Trying to walk regularly, spend quality time with my dog that way and whoop my sorry hide into shape, been failing at keeping my mind busy enough not to go insane.

Calculated it out - I should graduate in late Feb of next year, the very last few days of the month. Missing you guys, too. Counting my blessings and remembering that old phrase - there are no gifts, nor are there curses.

Every curse is a gift, every gift a curse. It depends how you look at it. I'm blessed, I know that, and even if it seems more of a curse right now it's not likely to be forgotten.

Forgive if this is rambly and nonsensical. >< No sleep last night and just overall splintered brain =/= anything remotely logical.

I miss riding. :) It's good to know you're back in the saddle and sound, Kyra, and that the wrap ups aren't Too too bad for you, Vinny. Though pulling teeth is no fun at allll. The spaghetti theory is a marvelous thing to go with, too, Tal, it took me a while to learn it actually. I would apply to one and then wait a week or so and then hit another.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Quickly posting this. My MIA is due to a death in family and stress for calculus exam on wed. I will try to get my head back to normal soon, but until then rping is hard. Sorry Songhue <3
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yikes, hope you're alright! <3 Poor dear, don't worry, and remember we're here for you. :) Try to relax when you can, I know it's hard.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I'm sorry to hear that Kyra! Best of luck on the Calc test! :heart:
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

*hugs Kyra* Thinking of ya. :(

Same applies to you too Song. :( *hugs all around* Geesh, everyone needs a hug!

As for what I'm applying for, anything in the Business, management, administrative or accounting field. Tis difficult at the moment, because entry level stuff is hard to come by. Blech. I'll make due though!