RPing?

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

RPing?

Post by Talia »

Anyone else RP on other sites aside from this one? (obviously :P). Just curious. Everyone here seems to be pretty good at roleplaying, and I didn't know how much experience people had in general. :)

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Re: RPing?

Post by Foxyfireswings »

I own a website, its small and not many are members. Its a starting place for less experienced Rpers, and a good place for more experienced as well.
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yup! I RP at this great little board called the gateway realm, where you got all kinds of different worlds and stories and species and chars, and anything can happen, including crossing worlds...

:angel:

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Foxy- Sounds awesome! :) I wasn't sure if you had RP'd or not before coming to Sionayra. Small little boards are always fun!

Song- Goofball. :heart: Thank you for self-advertising! Hee.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I belong to a few sites that have RP boards, but this is really the only place I do much besides read. Also got active on Tal's Comeltum site and plan on checking out the Gateway Realm in that far, far away day when I have lots of spare time.. *sighs wistfully* :lol:
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.