Abandoned Foals

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Abandoned Foals

Post by Vineda »

Life just tends to interfere that way, especially when school's involved! You're back now, though, so yay! ^^ I refuse to disappear, and some might say my approach is worse. I play anyway, and make people wait for me >.< We all seem to take out turns, though, so I can't say it's a big deal. I'm just glad for those serians whos bondeds don't poof completely on them.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Glad to see you back. :) I remember you sticking around even when it was quiet, so now that there's a tad more going on I'm eager to see you play!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I just wanted to mention that I bonded Coal a while back in an abandoned re-bonding event, and I know he has his whole family out there in the abandoned ranks, poor guy... parents Tundra and Caelum, as well as sisters Leaf Fall and Frost Rose. I'd love to see him reunited with his family... If someone else ends up adopting them hopefully they can re-connect somehow.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Huh are there really that many abandoned serains? I was looking at the list and just seen alot of serains saying they were abandoned

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

Can Shadowstar join our herd? Her papa misses her. If Shimmer and Talia are alright with it of course.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Taila has given the approval for Shadowstar to join her sire's bonded- congrats Moon Blaze :)