Time for a head count! (again)

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: Time for a head count! (again)

Post by SunBlind »

Seven people posted now ^_^ I'm totally lurking, just checking in once every few days.

BTW, does anyone play Wajas or Khimeros here? Or even Pocket Puma Pets, though I don't really play that one myself anymore.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Hiya! I played wajas for a time, though I'm not active much for the time being =)
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

I'm here, but I'm waiting on Foxx's life to ease up on her a bit and see what she's up to. So I'm in lurker mode atm lol.

Not to mention between modelling, dance, and work, I've barely had time to sleep for the past month or so!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I am in lurker mode too, sure math trouble over, but now family and hospital stuff. Nothing that is fatal, just frustration and hours and hours at the hospital or at grandparents.

I hope maybe a week? *knocks on wood* I will start rping again.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'm in lurker as well, but I'd stop hiding if someone wanted/needed play time. Work's been eatin me alive - there's literally be no time for sleep - and I'm dropping out of school for a semester at the least because of anxiety troubles. I'm mentally crackin, but ya know life just keeps runnin ya over any way. XD

Keep hoping to see Chidory pop up and say she settled in alright and is at least able to check in once again. :) I hope Foxxy's life gets easier soon, just for the sake of her being able to relax if nothing else. Nobody likes being so go-go-go alll the time. Modeling and dancing sounds like good things to be keeping your time occupied with, though! And I hope the hospital thing eases up soon as well, there's just been a lot going on with you, Kyra. Poor dearie.

<3 you guys. :heart:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Congrats on the new job Songhue. |I am zipping in for a quick post, exams are next week so once that over school will be done and I can rp again! I miss you all and hope to be active again soon. My baby serians *Hugs them all*
I need a new image holder...lol