Updates!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Mod
Mod

Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Updates!

Well things went a little slowly around here recently, and I know a lot of that was my fault! I was worried I was handing out too many lovelies before Foxx had the chance to, so I wanted to slow down a bit ;). I think I can jump back into some events and close some older ones while I have the time.

But I won't have a lot of time. I'm moving at the end of the month, still don't have a place, and have to get my visa ready. Why, you ask? Well because I'm moving to Japan in 6 months with my Japanese boyfriend! I'm going on a holiday work visa for a year and then we'll see where that takes me! But the preparations... oi. My Japanese still sucks too *chuckle*, I have to start taking classes D:. Ugh, mendokusai!

Anyway, I'll try to do some stuff in the upcoming week that the bf is surfing back home :).

Elder
Elder

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:31 am

Re: Updates!

Wow Tigs, that is amazing!^^ Congrats on the move to Japan, your bf is very lucky to have you!^^

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:07 pm

You have the most epic life. <3

Regular
Regular

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi Tigeress!
Take time for yourself! Over all these years you've always been when of the most tirelessly reliable people, and this change/move is just incredible.

Who's the lucky guy? Does he know about Sionayra?? ^^

Elder
Elder

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Very awesome! ^.^ Thanks for the update, I know things much be suuuuuper crazy with all of that going on. But I'm glad it's the good kind of suuuuuper crazy! You'll have to tell us all about Japan, it's somewhere I've always wanted to visit :D
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Regular
Regular

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 am

Lucky ducky :D I hope you have fun in the land of technology!! and I hope your move goes smoothly too ;)

(Beware of the rush hour metro though :stress: )
You never really know where you'll end up tomorrow...
Wildfire, Rebel, Vex, Sprite, and Danger
Next

Return to Visitors' Glade