Life adjusting

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Life adjusting

Post by Kyra »

Hi all. Sorry I hacve gone to lerker mode, I have been adjusting and settling into my university life. It is lots of and work. My course load is pretty heavy, but I enjoy most of the classes.

For one, by physics teacher is a stuntdevil. I am not kidding, look up Orbax and his parter I can't remember.

I missed you all and I am trying hard to get the roleplay creavity rolling in my veins again.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Life adjusting

Post by Songhue »

That's one downside to schooling online, I must say. You don't get to know cool things about the instructors like that... No talking with class, just getting the assignments. XD

Glad things are good so far!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Today for a study break my roomate and a friend went through our school's aboretum!^^ All the tree leaves are changing colours and it was so nice and a peaceful. I can't wait to go there in spring. There is a beaver area and a swamp area!
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I'm so glad you're enjoying your studies Kyra! it's the small things like your professor and the arboretum that make it all fun :)
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.